Which wires are needed and where could I find these - thread collection list

We have threads of the best LED shops and prices “(BLF LED Database)”:BLF LED Database - Collaboration Spreadsheet - Share latest news about where to buy LEDs and also a good driver list
but I haven’t found something like this for wires. There are a lot of threads about it, because some people don’t know exactly, which gauge they need for 3A driver or a modding project. Wouldn’t it be nice to have one thread with most information in it?

Here are a few of the threads, which include some interesting information about it (questions and answers about the needed gauge (some within the calculation), shops where you can find these etc.

*If I need a short cable and haven’t the time to order some I use the cable of an older computer power supply (gauge 18 out diameter is about 3mm, cable inside has about 1mm). Maybe you have an old at home and can use it, too.
It’s not silicone and a little bit stiff, but it works really good.*

At the moment I haven’t the time to include all important information of the threads into this one, but here are the threads and a short list, where wires could be bought.
It would be nice if someone post a new shop, the location would be included (a shop in Germany is useless for most customers in America, because the shipping costs are high - it will be the same for me about shops in America). Others shops like Hobbyking have a lot of interesting products (for example soldering station) and the shipping costs aren’t to expensive.

Some threads of BLF which include some information:
Wire Calculater
Part source for different awg wires
What wire gauge to use for driver->emitter connections?
Looking for GOOD 26 AWG and 28 AWG silicone wire

I ordered only of the free shipping stores, but the others were recommended from different BLF members in other threads or forums.
I will include all stores in first post (update all 2-3 days in the first weeks of the thread).

Free shipping stores
Fasttech AWG Silicone Wires
Fasttech thinner wires
INTL-Outdoor

Not free shipping but not to expensive shipping costs
hobbyking.com (has some warehouses in the world)

US stores
BuddyRC
Hansen Hobbies (shipping costs round about $5 for US
John’s Silver Teflon Wire Shop ebaystore. US shipping $2,95, International $12,75

+1 for US buyers. I’m starting to lean towards silicone wires though, because they are so flexible. I usually just use ebay to buy my wire.

I like the turnigy silicone wires, but sometimes they are a bit hard to solder so I have to add a bit flux. The sad thing is that always some of the parts I need from hobbyking are on back order and that the shipping is kind of high compared to the free shipping vendors…

I have some thin Teflon wire from illuminationsupply but never use it because I find it hard to remove the insulation…? Any advice will be welcome.