Why/how did you choose your BLF Username?

Someone on a forum asked “What biblical character do you most align yourself with ?”.
Probably expecting people to say the prodigal son , Simon Peter or doubting Thomas ,Noah ,Job …etc.
Without thinking I just said ….BOAZ . Afterwards realizing how little anyone really knows about him .

My name is Oton so I thought Photon makes sense for this forum :slight_smile:

my user name is the Arabic name for lantern or lamp (in Arabic it is written as قنديل). It fits in here very well LOL :smiley: :smiley:

My ex’s have not been kind to me.

Mine is just a carry over from CPF. Same avitar as well.

yeah carry over from CPF too…didnt think much of it to be honest. i could have use random number if i want to. it is my name btw.

If it doesn’t derive from Audio Research and Vacuum Tubes it couldn’t have been that bad——- :money_mouth_face:

Mine is from a childhood nickname with the date I was trying to open my first email account—- go figure some one already had it—- I recently was in touch with a cousin I hadn’t seen in 30 + yrs —when I gave him my email —- He said WOW they still call you that—-No not in every day life

It’s my username everywhere, for decades. Any embarrassing Google results are some other dude named Bob_McBob.

Back when I was a teenager, I used to chat with MSN Messenger and had a plugin on my Winamp music player (wow… Winamp…) to display the current song playing along with my username. For a reason, one song got my attention and was named “X3r0X Gravity Wave Goa Trance” (yeah, back then, it was dope to replace letters with numbers…)
I kept the “X3r0X” part of it a couple of months and used it on some chat sites then shortened it to X3 and add the two “-” because most sites don’t allow less than 3 characters as username.
It’s been 15 years and I still use it everywhere on the Net, including Reddit (I registered early, I’m sure I couldn’t have it nowadays)

Isn’t it obvious?

And Beaker wasn’t free anymore …

i’ve used my nickname for years, at least 6 years
“heo” in my name is pig, and i’m fat, LOL

Loved them little CRX I had the Civic 1.6VT (1992 B16 engine) back in the day lots of fun with a screaming engine.

My Nic is just my bike it’s a 1995 Honda fireblade Foxeye had it years.

I am addicted to flashlights. Been that way for a looong time now, but LEDs are just awesome!

I’ve been using the atbglenn ever since the early days of AOL. Back then I was a hard core mountain bike rider. My name stands for All Terrain Biker Glenn.

1t 5t1ll 15.

N0p3… U 4r3 0ld, 4nD s0 4m 1 !!

My screen name is acronym mmalive - mixed martial arts live Watching live action mma bouts. Any federation or organization.

Nearly 20yrs ago my wife and I caught up a little on technology and bought a home pc and connected to the net. I asked the missus what email she wanted…… Pretty quickly I worked out I have a pretty crappy memory for usernames and passwords so I started using our very first email as username for everything.

Surprisingly I rarely get inquiries as to why I have such a girly username. Maybe they assume I’m gay :laughing:

I have no imagination… :person_facepalming: