Why/how did you choose your BLF Username?

I thought you were a funny inspector. :slight_smile:

I was in the process of making a mix of my dadā€™s favorite songs for back round at my dadā€™s funeral and I had just put in a few songs by Waylon Jennings. If I had logged on a little earlier I may have been Merle Haggard, George Jones or Hank Williams.

The Night Stalker, classic show.

And not to nitpick, but itā€™s C(arl) Kolchak.

Dunno if youse have access to it, but here, 33-1 on bā€™cast (Me-TV) airs TNS eps on Saturnday night (actually Sunday morning).

Along with Battlestar Galactica, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea, Lost In Space, etc.

Iā€™m in hawg heavenā€¦

:laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :+1:

Loved my ā€™87 CRX-Si! Cornered like it was on rails! Had to sell it after the first kid, but at least it got the wife to the hospital in record time!
As for Fireblades, I also rode an ā€™00 CBR900RR, first year they increased front tire to 17ā€ and began using inverted forks to decrease the unsprung mass. Bike was wicked fast.

As for my moniker, used to play a lot of golf, so thatā€™s where ā€œdufferā€ came from, and MK is the initials of one of the best courses I ever shot a sub-par round at. Been using the nic over 20 years now.

Ehhhā€¦

Self evident.

Chris

I think long usernames without spaces overflow into the post field, see everydaysurvivalgear

I registered as Gemjunkie on an opal/gemstone auction site which also had a forum. Other users shortened it to Gj and I got used to being called by that name. Iā€™m also not good at making up new names so itā€™s easy to stick with it if the site accepts 2 letter names.

Itā€™s the same as my Reddit user name, which I chose because of the program I took in university - biomedical engineering.

At the risk of dating myself, in the day my CB "handle" was slimjim. It was descriptive in both senses.

When I started my account on the then-new hotmail platform, <slimjim@> was already taken, so I just shortened it to <slmjim@>. I've used it on most forums since.

I was born at the artic.

I do not know why. I would like to change itā€¦

Send Mr. Admin a PM, and he can do it for you.

http://budgetlightforum.com/messages/new/1?destination=user%2F1

I read at that time The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickensā€¦

Thanks a lot, guys. I did not know it was possible. :+1:

Edit. Chatika is a combat drone of my favorite character - Taliā€™Zorah from my favorite game - Mass Effect

Thatā€™s good to know. Now I can stop worrying about whether a bowel movement engineer is actually a thing :smiling_imp:

Iā€™ve had this handle since before there was an internet.

Plausible deniability: Iā€™m not the only cypherz on the internet.

I studied Geology and read a lot of Sci-Fi.

i had a letter sent to my work place for barry oakheath, my name is barry oā€™keeffe! used it ever sinceā€¦ā€¦