WildTrail WT90 - SBT90.2 1800m+ throw 90mm 3x 21700 With Texas_Ace driver

They are very good and only $6.99 in USA.

Haha me too! Got them in two days ago, they are ready to go!

Yes, they’re very good! If you can find them, buy them if your getting this light!

Those p42 were out of stock at illumn…

I already have an order being filled there, so I added those 3 40t

Yea that’s the problem, with 40t prices rising more and more, people are finding out how good p42a’s are, and their price are good, so they’re selling out every where. I didn’t know illumn had 40t in stock, may grab a couple :+1:

This is the reason All major brands are selling out.

If you.noticed IMR battery,18650 battery, Liionwholesale and others ALL are low on batteries.

He told me this on March 30,2021.

The owner…Jon of Liionwholesale gave me a Long explanation.Here is the short of it.Electrical Vehicle companies are buying the majority of the batteries.They have priority over the.industry.

Whatever he gets Large companies are buying ALL his stock for battery packs.They literally came to.him and said they will buy All his stock!Not long ago he had 70K P42A.Gone.Samsung,Murata are also gone except for VTC6.

HE also said prices will be sky rocketing for Samsung,Panasonic/ Sanyo, Murata and LG.May not come down for a few years.His 30 Q BT was $5.09 now it is $7.99.

He is an official Molicel dealer.The First one before 18650 battery and others. Their prices will remain basically the same and should be re stocked in the next month or so…hopefully!

There are a few other reasons but this was the primary reason.

I do have the TN42 V2, and it has 4 21700 batteries. It may have similar specs, but duplicates or similar features in a light are not an impediment. Keep in mind I have north of 200 lights. I have 6 lumintop tool aa 2.0 alone. Like most things I collect, making sense is not a part of the mindset in collecting. The collecting market is not driven by logical decisions, and nobody needs 200+ flashlights.

Interesting and good to know, sadly looks like everything is going up in price drastically. Seems like no matter where I look, things are significant;y more expensive / harder to find.

Heck I bought 10 Briskets the other day when they were on sale for $1.49/lb. Has to last me the summer as the prices have been going up on those in a hurry.

The extent of inflation and shortages that we’ll experience this year in critical areas is potentially crippling. Food, lumber, fuel, energy cost… I’d be looking to acquire things you need now, not later. In terms of flashlights, I’ve heard from some other group buy threads and sources that supply chains and health of a few flashlight companies in China are not looking good and many are changing their business strategy. I’m personally making a few more key purchases and then saying goodbye to hobby spending for the foreseeable future.

Why cant they have a 10 per customer rule? These companies are private businesses , they can makes rules like this.

Simple, $$$. When a giant company asks you nicely for all your stock and offers a good price for it, you say yes. Simple as that.

If you don’t they pull strings and get you cut off from the supply in the future.

They really don’t have a choice.

Now limiting cells for individuals, that they could do but not sure how much it would help honestly.

Yep, pretty much in the same boat, just hard to know what all to stock up on until you need it lol. Like buying the briskets, I know I will use them one way or the other, so fill up the deep freeze makes sense.

I mean who saw Toilet paper as being the must have item of 2020. Lucky for us we shop at sams and already had a enough on hand to make it through that lol.

Texas_Ace gave the simple answer.

Why would you want to wait 6 months, maybe a year to sell your stock when you could do it instantly?. Then possibly do it again once you are restocked! A faster way to make more money.

It sucks for people like us.The good news is Molicel have several good batteries whose price he said will be the same or go up a little.

So far it is not affecting the Chinese manufacturers that make 14500,16340,26650 and the other common sizes…18650,21700 ect.that Japan and S. Korea excel at.

This is the kind of stuff that gives me an ulcer… I read this comment at 6am and havent stopped thinking about it since. If i could say more without getting political i would, but theres no need for that here. this is a fun place, one of the few last fun places in my life as an adult. its this and vacations with my wife, and very few occasional days of fishing or range time with a buddy. That is what people dont get, the ones who say “you collect flashlights?” yea, because its fun. And its cheaper than watches, guns, cars, and bars.

Edit: No ones comment gave me an ulcer, just the remembrance of the state of things sometimes gets me going a little. I try to push all of that out of my mind on the day-to-day. Didn’t mean to come down as so negative on the Thread like that. Thanks for understanding!

Wut he said (need an up arrow to insert...)

Sorry guys. Ulcers aren’t the intended product of my comment. I feel TAs pain. Been trying to save money to move around 1000 miles in the next 3-8months and finding it very hard to do with the rising costs and scarcity of materials. For example, I have to replace a small section of the roof on my house that I put off last year since it was late in the season. 6 months later my BOM has increased around 40%. That’s were my ulcer comes from. :confounded:

Yes, i can completely understand that! And the ulcer comment was a little over the top on my end, i appreciate your explanation!

OK… so I just went on AliX to “follow” Wildtrails, because, why not? I am going to be buying a light of theirs, and they’re making an Awesome Flashlight with us in mind.

so… i dont want to raise the alarms and drop the floodgates, but… has anyone else noticed that the WT90 is listed on their AliX page??

It says you can “buy now”.

Did i miss something?

TA, please help! lol…

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002625845942.html?gps-id=pcStoreLeaderboard&scm=1007.22922.122102.0&scm_id=1007.22922.122102.0&scm-url=1007.22922.122102.0&pvid=c23c90f7-0565-43f8-a153-5130812cd569&spm=a2g0o.store_home.smartLeaderboard_829857673.1005002625845942

I like TA's price better . It's got the count of black and silver to what what said: 75 / 25.

Oh, I’m definitely ordering with this group buy and TA, I just had no idea that they had this light for sale already ? I just thought it was wierd that they have it listed but are still finalizing it. Well, I guess that is not that wierd… astrolux does it with every light they make. Anyway, I just was thrown off, wasn’t expecting to see that. And also got worried they are selling our clear anodized, but now I’m remembering what TA said about how they will be checking the confirmations on this page for that too.