WildTrail WT90 - SBT90.2 1800m+ throw 90mm 3x 21700 With Texas_Ace driver

Edit: (my app says) they have 50 black / 24 clear :cry: that’s one less

Cool, looks like they got it listed, he said he was going to try to get it up before the weekend.

They are still working out the coupon codes I think for the group buy discount, when they send that to me I will let ya’ll know.

He said they are only going to process the silver orders for the first 25 from this thread, the rest will have to wait until the next batch. I am not sure how this will happen yet though.

Also, the 24 might be the prototype, not sure.

I sent him a message to get more details but don’t expect a reply until tonight as it is night over there right now. He most likely finished it last night.

Things are getting close now since they got it listed!

Please let us know if the silver ones are prototypes, if so, i might think about offering my spot to someone else

No, I was referring to the prototype using a silver and taking one of the 25.

Oh I think TA meant the 25th might be the prototype, I don’t think all 24 clear are prototypes? Right?

Edit- delete this comment from your memory.

:+1:

Will for sure buy a silver/clear ano at the group buy price, but not interested otherwise. Totally okay waiting until the second batch, too.

Yeah, there will be a second batch for sure. Only question is when they will be ready, they are hoping for ~4 weeks.

My bad, i misinterpret that, so the only prototype was just 1 of the 25 available non anodized.

Possibly, just a guess on why it says 24 instead of 25 clear. It is night in China so have not been able to confirm anything yet.

Since I’d like the clear , I’ll just have to wait on that second batch . :wink:

I did some final corrections on the manual and sent it to Jacky a few days ago. This should be the manual you are going to find printed in the box.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D6rx6PjKAmpplgkx6VztkvFrTsKD8i5z/view?usp=sharing

TA, maybe you can update your post #002 for one last time? Thx.

Updated the manual.

Jacky is trying to tie up some loose ends and hopes to get the final details for the sale sorted out either Today or Monday (I would guess Monday based on past experiences with Fridays in china lol). Will update when I have more information.

Awesome!

Hi Texas_Ace,
I’ve seen now on Alì a new price for WT90 very much more expensive, 299USd what happens ? What will be our new price?

I confirm what was said by vit55, until yesterday on AliExpress WT90 it cost 199 USD today 299 USD, I was waiting for the coupon group buy and I didn’t buy it the last few days and today I found this surprise, if kindly we can know what happened , have they gone crazy on AliExpress or actually, as I think, the technical contents of the WT90 are so good that they realized that the selling price was too low?
Thanks for your attention Texas_Ace.

Indeed!
I don’t think the group price changes, it’s expensive enough to cover all costs.

If so, they will sell less and they will lose reputation and their headstart by BLF enthusiasts

I agree with Yokiamy the right price for group buy is 199 USD let’s leave some profit to these guys who have made a beautiful product.

From post #1

The group buy price will be $150 + $15-$20 shipping.