WildTrail WT90 - SBT90.2 1800m+ throw 90mm 3x 21700 With Texas_Ace driver

Yes, I don’t know where he thinks you said the group price should be higher. The group prices should stay the same for obvious reasons.

Well if they jack up the price for the group buy, I will be out. 200 bucks plus shipping is getting too close to Acebeam K75 territory, and the K75 is a light I have had an eye on for a while hoping for a flash sale or something. Even 200 bucks is a lot of cash for a flashlight. Sure, I have the means to pay more, but there are limits to what I will pay for a single light. The Astrolux MF05 has never been a real temptation to me at it’s price range. It coming out did however result in me snagging the MF04 on sale. The bigger, badder, MF05 drove the MF05 down in price to put the MF04 in my wheel house. Perhaps a K80, K85, or whatever they will call a future model might do the same for the K75.

Don’t worry! The group buy price is still going to be $150 + Shipping for those in this thread.

The price on aliexpress is either:

A: Just a place holder

B: The retail price after the group buy is over.

I have not gotten any official word on the retail price after the group buy but know for sure that the group buy will be $150 + shipping. I worked hard to get it down to that price and they are not going to back out on that now.

The group buy price will be worked out either with a coupon code or direct paypal payments based on the last information I got. They are still trying to figure out the best option. I hope to get more details Monday.

GREAT! Thanks

Yea, that is surprising to see it jump up to $299, although it is much more in line for the market value of the WT90, considering all of its features. I actually was shocked they had it listed at $199.

Interested in a black one

WT90 accepts 18650 button top too; seen in a clip on you tube, 3x18650 imalent.

Yes, you can fit 18650 in it as well, with an adapter.

Interested in a Clear one.

no without adapter at least I’ve seen so Texas.

wrong?

Yeah, pretty sure it will need an adapter. Button top might fit without it if the buttons are really tall but unlikely.

Probably Vapcell button top can fit well.

In you opinion Texas_Ace the clear anodization can be delicate since black has hard? thanks for reply.

I think what you are asking is if the clear ano is weaker then the black?

Pretty sure they are both the same Ano treatment, the clear just leaves the pigment out of it. So they should be equally tough.

I meant this I hope you’re right because it’s specified hard black anodization just for this color. Anyway, thank you Texas_Ace.

Remember I’m always in for one .

My guess is that is just a translation thing. They assured me that the clear is ano, I made it very clear that the clear version must be clear ano’ed. lol

Good

I am interested in a silver one.