WildTrail WT90 - SBT90.2 1800m+ throw 90mm 3x 21700 With Texas_Ace driver

I’m mainly comparing it to the Acebeam K75 and wondering if I need to update my wish-list (aka shopping list lmao).

It seems like maybe the K75 drops down sooner but then has a very consistent 2500 lumen output for the rest of its runtime whereas the WT90 goes ham initially resulting in steeper curves and less consistent output. That’s my analysis from reading the graphs, is that accurate?

Where is this code? Sorry I looked a bit but there are a lot of posts to go through at this point. Also, do you know if there is any way to tell what revision is being sold?

that sounds like it could be it, the k75 defintely has a more advanced driver , just based on battery configuration alone. I think you are probably right. I have both the WT90 and k75 and the WT90 is definitely much more "nimble" or "user friendly" with a much better UI, but the k75 definitely "wins" with its driver. The WT90 definitely complements the k75 very well, but doesn't replace it of course lol

Thanks, I was planning on doing that later today.

Dang I was hoping there would be a clear winner. I like the idea of having just one crazy thrower in my collection.

Someone said banggood has a good deal going, not surprising they are well known to undercut manufactures pricing to the point of hurting the value of the lights. Still if they are selling it cheaper there, go for it. Price is king as they say.

i wasn't necessarily looking for a price to hurt anyone's business, I felt the group buy was a great price. I was just trying to avoid the neals gadgets $250 price. I like neals store and always have good luck with him, but sometimes his larger lights are pricey. I noticed that the Banggood price was really cheap, but only for solver. I want black. I will probably use the code for AliExpress that was shared above

I can't say either one wins, they are just so different. Really the only thing about the k75 I like more is that it throws more and sometimes that matters, but honestly often it don't matter because they both throw so dar. The UI, feel in hand, weight, smaller size, and finish of the WildTrail makes it an equal contender, if not better. Let's just say I reach for the WT90 75% of the time over the k75. It really is the UI that makes it so much nicer to use. And the size being much more manageable

Which one has more usable spill?

the WT90 , and also I forgot to mention earlier- within like 300 or maybe more meters the beam on the wt90 is much more usable because it's wider and has a larger spot.

If you all are interested. WT90 Review

I didn’t get super-crazy high numbers, but I measured at 10 M outdoors, not 5 M. Still, awesome performance from a sub-100 mm reflector.

Very nice review!

For those that like Wildtrail and want to support them, they just released a new light that looks pretty nice here: 【ツ】WildTrail WT1M & WT3M Sales Thread

I had nothing to do with it but figured I would cross post it here to support them since they are probably the best manufacture I have worked with and they truly care about quality and performance.

They are the only manufacture that as long as I could make a logical case for a change/improvement never fought me on it. I have worked with a lot of other good manufactures but they all had limits where it was good enough and would basically stop listening lol (in their defense, they mostly were good enough but I always find room for improvement).

I think they are going to offer some kind of discount on these new lights if you ordered a WT90 before.

Thanks for cross posting, TA. :THUMBS-UP:

Those of you who purchased WT90 from WildTrail‘s Aliexpress shop may apply for additional $ 3.00 off per piece on WT1M and WT3M. Please order but do not pay. Leave a message to the seller like „I purchased WT90“ and wait for price adjustment.

I think he is going to try to get a coupon code working for the discount but if people want to do it now, the only way I found to order and not pay on the new aliexpress is to select money order as the payment method. Then he can change it back to credit card after the adjustment.

Yes, a coupon code is even better and less time-consuming. :)

Customers who purchased WT90 from WildTrail‘s Aliexpress shop or Banggood may apply for additional 5% off. Please use discount code WT13MM with you order.

+++ Shopping opportunity - 20 pcs available only +++

Jacky just gave me the information that you can buy WT90 in black or silver for only $ 120.00 plus $ 18.00 shipping (total = $ 138.00*) using the coupon code 747WTF on AliExpress. The coupon can be redeemed for up to 10 silver WT90 and up to 10 black WT90 lights only. Once fully redeemed the coupon is expired.

* further surcharges like VAT, custom fees may apply depending on your location.

Welp, that knocked me off the fence. My total was $150 after “tax”. Now I just need to source some decent 21700s…

EDIT: NVM I canceled the order. I hear it has a mushy button and that would just drive me crazy.

where did you hear it has a mushy button? Both the Proto and my production light have a perfectly fine button with a noticeable click?

The 1lumen review, “I’m honestly not crazy about the switch action. It’s a little mushy, and the action is pretty low so that doesn’t help either, but it works. I’m honestly not crazy about the switch action. It’s a little mushy, and the action is pretty low so that doesn’t help either, but it works.”

Few people said anything about the KR4 switches and it turns out I don’t really like those. If anyone had a video of the button being actuated I might change my mind.