Windows 10 discuss - Now with Screen Shots

I was able to right click and hide update, thanks everyone

Thats shocking, they must be made of military grade unobtainium

Floppies are a lot more reliable tan many people give them credit for. Particularly if they and the drives are old-school quality stuff… not crap-ass Chinese junk.

My real world experience begs to differ, and back then not everything was made in china

Well, if you stop dipping them in maple syrup, you might get better results…

I just dug out a 5.25” floppy that I created in 1983. Still reads perfectly… A few months ago, I did the same for an 8 inch floppy created in 1978.

We have no maple syrup here, kept freezing on the shelf of the igloo
Thats another issue with climate change, all the Canadians will become homeless

Microsoft has no plans to tell us what’s in Windows patches / updates Each update is a black box, and it’s going to stay that way. Arstechnica

Hey! I’m writing this on a cellular phone! These things are awesome. Will come in super handy to coordinate caribou hunts.

[quote=viperbart]

I heard that Canadian cell phones were just rusty soup cans with very long strings attached. The new ones have a crank on the side so you can alert Mabel, the operator, without having to shout so loud. :party:

Glad you got your phone before home postal delivery is cancelled by Harper, but you’ll need electricity to recharge it :wink:

You can make electricity by rubbing two moose (mooses? against each other…

Meese.

You obviously have not tried to harness even one moose

Never said it was gonna be easy… You could load two meese into a clothes dryer, turn on the tumble cycle. Ooops, you may need four meese and two clothes dryers… damn laws of thermoosedynamics say your moose mixer can’t power itself.

Your perpetual moose energy generator appears to have a fundamental flaw

Should l try rubbing up against another Moose? It all sounds a bit wrong to me.

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it…

Rubbing two (or four) meese together will NOT help Windows 10 to work on your device! As we all know, windows are made of glass, and the only type of glass that I know of that can be affected by static electricity is fiberglass. So, put your Windows 10 laptop in the blender, THEN add it to the clothes dryer along with a couple meese, and make sure your other meese-tumbler is already working, so it can power the other meese-tumbler, so it can power the other meese-tumbler, so it can power the other meese-tumbler, so it can power the other meese-tumbler, so it can power the other meese-tumbler, … :wink:

You can ask Mrs Moose for advice and see how long she holds a grudge

I disabled the update, but i still keep getting a popup to schedule my upgrade, if i click on schedule can i pick never?

Did you uninstall and hide all of the updates?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/34825#comment-803769

(see post #220)