Winner Announced: Sunwayman D40A and R15A Giveaway

I had my first Christmas morning with my daughter! Doesn’t get any better than that :). Thanks for the giveaway.

I’m in!

Muy best my most memorable experience is Burning fireworks with my brothers. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I am in! Thanks for the giveaway!

I got to enjoy some amazing ice fishing over the holidays and got to spend a lot of time with family.

I want to win!

My best time is to eat traditional breads with my family and then go to the streets to burn powder with family and loved ones

Staying home and not having to travel for holidays, finally!

Count me in.

Count me in please.
I enjoyed this Christmas very much, because I met a lot of all friends, which I haven't seen for a long time (some a few years, because they are not living in Germany anymore).

I’m in! Don’t do anything too big for christmas but got to see family and friends which is always fun.

Just thankful to spend another Christmas with my Family and friends.
Ahh…the memories.

Thanks to you and BG for the giveaway

I”M IN !

Thanks for the giveaway :slight_smile:
Most memorable event: so I light the firework and the damned rocket flies right into the chimney, down to the fireplace and of course explodes. Good thing the glass doors withstood the blow…
:party:

This is probably the one giveaway on BLF that I really really really want to “win” definately review worthy if it comes my way.

This holiday has been the most memorable to me, nothing special about the actual holiday but dec 27 I had surgery to remove melanoma that was pretty serious. Obviously ill always remember that, I have a large large scar to remind me everyday and anyone who looks at me will know I’ve been through a lot. The best part was my family and friends coming around me to support me through my ordeal.

Well good luck to everyone

I am in.

Spending a Christmas in Arizona, 74 degrees and sunny when back home they had 2 inches of snow…

My most memorable experience was the candlelight Christmas eve service with my family.

Darkest Christmas ever for me (due to serious family health issues) but best in that they have pulled through. Finally celebrated my family's Christmas this last weekend. Hoping to celebrate my wife's family's Christmas soon. Many out there probably didn't have it as good. So I feel blessed My flashlight and laser hobbies probably helped me cope as it gave some moments of escape. Mostly, I'm grateful that everyone closest to me is still around. Best gift ever.

Thank you Ryansoh3 and Banggood for a very generous give away.

most memorable moment? my wife says she’ll pay me $100 for every lbs I lose… the bet is ON J)
count me in for the giveaway!! love those D40A :heart_eyes:

I had an old fashioned family Christmas with my wife and daughter.

To be off on the 24! That was great. I usually have to work on the 24.

Best memory was buying a new house! Not so great is the DIY remodel that we are currently in the middle of…lol

Very nice giveaway…BTW.

In for the win.

I like to play around with this:

Cleaning, oiling the bearing and optimizing the wings and candles for max performance…

I’m in….thanks. My best memory of this last Christmas was watching the expression on my daughter’s face when she opened a gift she really wanted.

Things I like: lights