World's Most Beautiful Flashlight

My brain works [when it does work] a little funny compared to most. I see beauty in function before form. Example, an AR-15 is more beautiful than a hunting shotgun. A group-C race car is more beautiful than an Aston Martin. And in my humble opinion, especially after using it for a fair bit, the Trustfire X9 is the most beautiful flashlight. After replacing the driver, it’s strong and the form of it is just perfect. Not too tacticool, tasteful crenellation on the bezel, and it fits very nicely in a jeans pocket. Beautiful anodization, just the right shade of gray, and the included lanyard matches the color nicely.

You need a flashlight?? No problem, here you go…

Oh? These were available already during WW2?

(About this light: I have one. Not recommended, at least not for other than collecting purposes)

the link says it has an optical zoom, are there lights with a digital zoom? :stuck_out_tongue:

The Romisen RC-A8 is still one of the prettiest lights I’ve owned. Even though I have heard people bash it. Excellent build quality and felt like it belonged in your hand. It even came with a forward clickie. Quality has probably declined over the years though.

so are you saying its attractive or its so practical its awesome?

KILL IT !!!
KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!
AN ULTRAFIRE TO ENSURE IT DIES PAINFULLY AND WHOLLY !!!

I thought, you must be drunk

Attractive. But the great beam pattern, lack of any sharp edges, and sure grip is pretty practical.

It’s a Mr. Microphone. I was wondering when they would bring those back.

now it’s garlic macerators! What will they think of next? :Sp

Bowling Pins ?

I’d hate to see what they thought was “ugly”.

That thing’s on the verge of winning a sex toy award. :smiley:

I would like to present. The real worlds most beautiful……

You are nearly right, the only thing that spoils it for me is that the pocket clip looks like it was nailed on. Personally I think it would be better without, it detracts from the lines and the tritium vials.

True, but thank goodness it is removeable. lol

Beautiful light though.
By the way - Welcome to the forum.