Wow! Best Deals Ever on FandyFires?

I’m very interested in this site. I’d really like to confirm the Trustfire cells are genuine.

I can let you know once mine arrive.

and fast shipping. So far I’m impressed. :slight_smile:

That’s great! When did you place your order?

11/21. :slight_smile: :open_mouth:

Btw, IMO every BLF seller should set-up their web site like this company. Outstanding layout and super-easy to use. Kudos to FastTech for what I now consider as the most promising up and coming supplier I’ve dealt with to date. They will be getting more business from me if they continue this kind of service.

I’m very impressed so far. And as some of you may know I don’t really get impressed all that easily. But when I do…………………. 8)

Hey! I placed my order on 11/20 and it’s still in transit!

Actually, that’s amazingly fast. This site seems to be for real. I get loyalty, but anyone who goes elsewhere for the same products makes no sense to me.

I couldn’t agree more. Every time I’ve visited the site, I was again impressed with how well it’s laid out, ease of use, and just plain better.

Whew. That’s a relief.

Even though I choose to introduce this merchant to BLF, I did have my doubts - it all seemed too good to be true. But, evidently they’re for real.

Let’s just hope that the low prices don’t put them out of business. I suspect, however, that the profit margin has been ridiculously huge for Chinese lights in the past so there’s plenty of room for deeper discounts.

We’ll see!

Pair of Samsung 18650 cells for ~$10 (if buying more than 1 pair)… Interesting. I’ll grab a 6-pack of them, to see how it goes. :slight_smile:

Also, I’m wondering about this: http://www.fasttech.com/products/1155/10000690/1061803-20000mah-high-capacity-rechargeable-external-batte
How does it achieves 20 000mAh? If it has 6x 3400mAh 18650 (total 20400mAh) inside, that’d be freaking awesome, because retail they’d cost at least $50.
But not so interesting if it’s a huge prismatic Li-Polymer cell, or if capacity is overstated.

My order is in San Francisco customs as of November 26. Order was originally placed November 20.

So far, so good! I hope it arrives by tomorrow!

Wow!

Package received in perfect condition 8 days having placing my order. For me, that has to be a record for a Chinese light order.

All three lights look new, packed in nice, glossy OEM cardboard boxes all nicely fitted snug inside.

The only problem is, I don’t have the cells to test them!

Fasttech.com is for real guys. I strongly recommend you check them out first before going elsewhere. Free shipping and the 10% off promo code seals the deal!

Same deal as the first one…….same satisfaction. :slight_smile:

When will you get the other 12?

Some pics please, which lights have A/R Lenses?

It comes with 7 emitters so I figure that’s already 6 more than I usually get………… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wondering how the Fandyfire UV-S5 from Fasttech measures up to my Sky Ray King from Tmart? At this price I would like to give away a few as Xmas gifts. Comparable output?

I’ll give you my visual estimate by the end of the week - I don’t have a light meter. I hope that will do.

That looks fantastic, especially for the money.

thanks for the info… got me a TrustFire TR-J18 Cree XM-L T6 for $53 and change and free shipping too…
:slight_smile:

Isn’t that a great price? Cheapest I’ve seen it anywhere. Please let us know how long it takes to arrive in the East Coast. It took 8 days to make it to California…at least for my order, anyway.