WOW! Solarstorm L3 7*XM-L and 6*18650

Thanks for your repsonse.

After doing some more research I have decided to hold off for a little while and get the Thrunite TN30 to go with my TN31. There seems to be some mixed responses in regards with this flashlight, whereas the TN30 is proven, albeit a lot more expensive! Also going to order some Panasonic 3100 or 3400s.

Interesting timing… I noticed this on the Wallbuys GB page. It’s $31 less than the sale price on the Thrunite store.
Note that Wallbuys does not have the best reputation around her, but they have been delivering a fair amount of deals lately. Just an FYI.

haha funny you should mention that! I just spoke to cherry from wallbuys and she let me know about it. I just need another 19 people to buy it with me now!

Actually, I think WB group buys work like a normal sale. You just order and it ships. I could be wrong about that though.

yep, you are right again! haha she just let me know that as well.

That’s crazy, I don’t think they sleep. It’s almost midnight on a Saturday there.

I must admit I was surprised!!

I am actually in the same time zone as them.

Anyone know if this thing still works with less than 6 batteries inserted?

I just now saw this thread… I see different versions of this light, so for someone who doesn’t mod, which version and place to buy, is the best option?

I was looking pretty hard at this light on Aliexpress tonight.

But the reviews here seem lukewarm on this one at best.

Nice to have a resource like this to research and gather some addtl data points.

Looks like BLF saved me from spending money tonight :slight_smile:

It looks very good!