Wow!

Wow! What a site. So much good information.

I’ve been reading BLF for two days nights now, and then dragging all day at work.

Welcome. This is a great place

Thanks for signing up, Mr.Scott!

Welcome! Glad you enjoyed our content! Hope you’ll stay and contribute to the community as you learn as well! :slight_smile:

Welcome to getting hooked on the best flashlight website in this solar-system. :slight_smile:

Probably best to just quit work .

Hi there Mr.Scott, glad you found us! A warm welcome to you.

Actually its the best flashlight forum in the universe, since none can be shown to be superior

Welcome welcome!! :slight_smile:
:beer:

Welcome to the forum. There’s plenty more where that came from.

+1

It’s all about getting your priorities straight.

Welcome to the forum, it wont be long and then you also will be playing with flashlights in the night, you should change jobs to be abe to work nightshift :wink:

Great to see new people!

Hello Scott, and welcome.It’s when you keep peeking at this site while you’re AT work that you know you could be in trouble :slight_smile:

Welcome!

And if you think you’re spending a lot of time here now, just wait till you begin buying, where you’ll need to deeply consider the many things which makes each light different. That takes lots of time discussion but it sure is fun!

Phil

Resistance is futile. You have been assimilated. Welcome the night. Challenge the darkness!

Howdy and welcome to our little home!

Welcome and ‘’Shine On’

My eyes have been opened :open_mouth: to the multitude of details with LED flash lights. Kinda like Donny R said with “the unknown unknowns”. There are the flashlights, the batteries, the chargers. So many details.

Rather that trying to understand all lights, I’m trying to simply understand the features/differences between BLF A6, BLF X6, and BLF D80.

Lots to learn. :slight_smile:

Welcome, hide your wallet!