Wrist watches. Post pics, if you EDC one!

Is 150g heavy for a watch? i had no idea since im new to this “hobby” :slight_smile:
My current one is 199g with Steel link. Changed it to a Nato now though.

Haha, that could be it. What does you watches usually weighs?

My Seiko Tuna weighs 202 grams.

Seiko Monster comes in at 169 grams

Love love love that tuna :heart_eyes:

Rachels casio

Thanks, Ven. It’s my favorite and most accurate watch. It’s now within 2 seconds a month. Love the face on that Casio my friend!

You know what’s funny? The Tuna is waterproof down to 990 feet. The deepest I ever go is maybe 10 feet. I think that’s pretty funny. Talk about overkill!

Pheew, I’m a knife guy, how can I know.
I only own 2 watches, a Skagen 809XLTBN amd a Traser P5900
No idea about the weight but I guess something around 70-80g

Btw, I doubt I’ll ever buy a Skagen again. Love the looks and the slimness but their prices for wristbands are just ridiculous
Saying that, I had to remake the bad of my Traser’s watch, too, had to replace the synthetic leather with real one but I liked the nylon layer (or whatever it is) on it

Its super nice! Have to keep an eye out for one in the future………………

Overkill, i know who would have thought, 60lm 10 yrs ago was more than enough, imagine having lights that are 1000’s of lumens……………overkill or what. Then on top of that, imagine having lots of flashlights…………….its a crazy world we live in :smiley:

One of the side benefits of having interests in both flashlights and watches is having a convenient and effective way to charge lumes:

Ven, I love your watch collection. One of the nicest in this thread :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind words, but I am well behind in that stage. Your tuna alone is out of this world. Not to mention the Hamilton’s and Rolex’s and other special time pieces. Some passed down or decades old, priceless! I do like a little variety as with flashlights. Kind of a little retro thing going on right now. Would like a square metal Casio at some point for an 80’s vibe. :slight_smile:

Seiko Fifty Five Mod

Very classy weklund, i spy that tm also with flip diffuser(that actually got me onto it, for my tm15 at the time!)

I’ve got fairly small hands as well. Coming from the world of lightweight plastic watches, a 150-160g watch does take some time to get used to, but once you do, you actually miss it when you don’t wear it. It provides certain level of psychological comfort. :slight_smile:

Not sure if that would happen to me but I get the point.
Many years I wore I watch but at the age of maybe 18-20 I stopped doing so for some years.
Still I always felt cold first at my wrist.

Talk about heavy watches, this one weighs 300 grams. It’s $1349 and is waterproof to 2000 meters. For what it is, I think it’s a bargain. I personally love heavy watches.

For $1349 they should have included a machined clasp for that bracelet otherwise it`s a really cool watch.

Hi Ven … Yep my NItecore Neutral TM has served me well. Still works great and I really like the diffuser set up. Thanks.

Todays wrist gear … Helm Kharabuti

A beautiful diver :+1:
Price looks good too

That Helm Kharabuti looks great! I might get one.

Helm makes a great watch. I own both versions of the Kharabuti and a Vanuatu. These automatic divers are excellent values.

I went to their website. Unfortunately, they’re out of stock. They say they’ll be back in stock this Fall.

This is the one I’ll be ordering.