Wrist watches. Post pics, if you EDC one!

Great choice … I am sure you will be very pleased with the watch.

I’m sure I’ll love it. The price is very reasonable for a watch that comes with a sapphire crystal and waterproof down to 300 meters.

Love those watches guys, super cool!!! Really like the one your getting glenn, that is just my cuppa! Perfect for my taste, divers type, not too complicated(loads of dials and too fussy face, simple = just works best a lot of the time).

I have not been wearing any of my auto’s for a while, kind of missing them so might have to have a change. Kind of been on that little casio run of late, so light weight, chunky, easy to read fingers(or digital display) its side tracked me some.

Love all the variety going on, as for nato straps, thats something for some reason(honestly dont know as would save a good chunk of weight, no doubt more comfortable to) . Think its just the look or contrast with the divers type watches, just prefer the steel bracelet over them. But they do seem popular.

Ven, I can’t wait to get my hands on that watch. In the meantime, I’ve been wearing my Hamilton Khaki Mechanical. I love winding it every morning.

Armida A1. Very nice watch. I like it very much. :slight_smile:

Very nice, love the brass!

… Seiko Solar Crono Diver Today …

nice seiko

Thank you. NEWW (Duarte) did the mod work. Installed a new Crystal Times double domed sapphire with blue AR and Yobokies Plongeur hands. I am very pleased with this beauty.

No clue how to add pics but a Rolex Submariner 16610 that I’m always returning to when I’m trying to start using a Apple Watch. So much nicer to never have to recharge ;)

Nice! :+1: Does it remain water resistant after replacing the crystal?

Super nice watch! In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a major Seiko fan. I have several. Ven probably has more than I do. I bow my head to Master Ven……Lol!

Old picture from a somewhat old watch

NEWW (Duarte) pressure tests all dive watches when he replaces the crystal. He charges $10.00 otherwise. Great work and speedy service.

fun - i have a ‘pulsar’ watch from 25 years ago, the whole dial glows like that.

That’s the perfect word for it. Fun. Cheap as well, a little over $100.

Seiko SKX009 modded myself. LCBI coined bezel and lumed ceramic insert. CT037F double domed sapphire and the CT polished and etched chapter ring. Strap code super engineer II bracelet.

Love it weklund, would love to see a family pick…………………certainly have some amazing time pieces in your collection.

Not mine(my little ones to be) g shock. Started a little early for xmas bits and he wanted a g shock with camo pattern. Had to import from Japan as none in the UK. Not like i needed it in a rush anyway!

I really like it and want one myself now haha…………………He did want a baby G but had to explain, although a better size, its more for girls and kids would not get it , no doubt take the mickey. Least he can wear it at 8 and still at 16! .,………………grow into it lol/

So I got another Vostok Komandirskie (model #211296). Love the dial on this one!