Wrist watches. Post pics, if you EDC one!

Bertucci a2t. My go to.

Love my Bertucci. Wear it everyday. Comfortable easy to read. Important for my aging eyes.

Got my eyeball on this one though. Finally shipping to the USA. Last time I checked they weren’t.

Won this in a auction for well below what they normally go for. Thought the seller would cancel or something weird like they normally do when they don’t get the price they want but, they didn’t. Got here super quick and works perfectly, so far.

4 Thanks

Trusty Vintage 1980 Rolex Submariner

2 Thanks

new addition : Pulsar RAF gen 1 (civilian version)

1 Thank

Funny. Just yesterday watched a Youtube-video about B-1 (from Eric Johnstons channel).

The weapons/defence officer had this exact watch. I had to stop and search what it was :slight_smile:

Nice!

I’m still rotating between a few models from Bertucci. They do exactly what I want. They’re a clock for my wrist!

This picture is from a few days ago when I was also carrying the Kizer Agressor. (Silly name. Great knife.)

3 Thanks

Trusty Tutima FX.

3 Thanks

How do you like the size? I am I doubt between the Vanuatu and the Komodo.

You can’t go wrong with the Vanuatu. I think it is a great watch. I own it in Titanium and Stainless.

2 Thanks

I have a 7.5 inch wrist. Great watch.

Nice! Wish one is more comfortable Vanuatu ti VS Komodo?

Vanuatu in my opinion.

1 Thank

Thnx. On the list, hopefully it won’t take years :slight_smile:

I absolutely love the way the Bertucci A2T looks, but I really wish you weren’t forced to stick with the nylon strap. If they would just make some with standard pin holes, you could pair it with whatever kind of strap you wanted to.

I have to avoid looking at topics like this. I absolutely love analog watches, but I’m more of a digital guy (I love the functionality that’s so quick & easy).

My favorite EDC watch is an old CASIO MRG-1, with combi bracelet mod. It’s a pretty basic module, but nicely done. Mine had the tremendous fortune of just being naturally accurate. I reset the thing only when DST comes around.

My rugged EDC is a GD-350. This is a fantastic vibration watch. The big problem with most digital watches is an anemic alarm. CASIO never directly acknowledged their absolutely frustrating swing of alarm tone decibels. Even today, you can buy a CASIO G-Shock with such a faint alarm that it can only be heard in a quiet room. Any ambient noise? Forget it. Vibration is so easy and effective. The GD-350 has a quick launch CDT (count down timer). I set mine for 4 minutes. It’s a terrific duration for cooking/grilling. Relaunch is just 1 button press from the main time display.

3 Thanks

I have the Casio M5610.

I originally bought it somewhere in -18 or -19 because I had several work trips coming and I needed easy 2 timezone watch.
I bought it as a beater/work watch, since I could tell it is far too large for regular use and because it is a digital, I would not use it anyway…

Now, after 5 years it has been on my wrist pretty much always and my mechanical watches have been on the shelf.
OK… things went this way I guess.

My only rant about this is the not-so-good accessibility of the buttons :frowning:

1 Thank

Today I received another Casio GD-350.
I now have four of them.
Two with a positive display and two with a negative display.
If the watch that I received today works fine, I should sell the two watches with a positive display because I won’t be using those.
I’ll be using one with a negative display, and keep the other one with a negative display as a backup. :+1:

Yeah, the 5600 series has very small buttons. Quite annoying.
You could check out other models that sport larger buttons. Some have ones looking like the 5600 buttons but just larger, others are larger with rubber coverings.

1 Thank
2 Thanks