WTS - BLF LT1 logo wrapped battery sets - $30 shipped USPS (US only)

Got mine, Great idea, the wraps are awesome. Oh and the silicone cases, I’ve never used them before,
I like. :slight_smile: Thanks for all your trouble.

Thanks for the positive reviews. :+1:

To those who are waiting for me to ship - sorry for the delays. I’ve had a few sets ready, but when I double checked I found flaws that require re-wraps. Creased/crimped paper here, a rip there… :person_facepalming:

I’m as eager for you to have them as you are to get them (and the LT1 to put them in!) - - but I also want them to be as good as you’re expecting.

Just got mine in the mail. Super quick, awesome packaging and fantastic product!

AmishBill, I think you need to start up a battery business on the side man! I’d be curious to know what kind of prices you can get Samsung 30Q’s at :+1:

I like the way you think, but I’m pretty sure this is a one-time opportunity for me.

but… I wonder what price I could get if I asked for 500 or 1000 of the GAs… Hmmm… :innocent:

Cool idea!

I would like a set of the following.

Silicone Battery cases: Black.
Wrap: White with “Let There Be Light”

You’re added to my list.
I have nothing made right now with Let There Be Light, so there will be a several day delay while I get these assembled for you.

If you IM me your paypal address, I’ll send you a payment request when I have your items ready.

Received mine today. You did a nice job! They look great. It’s a shame they will be hidden most of the time.

I am sure you can work out a deal with your current supplier(s). I don’t think they mind making extra money aside from selling vaping produces.

OK, someone get to work on a new BLF collaboration that requires 5-10 30Q at a time and I’ll look into getting bulk quantities of batteries. :+1:

There’s 8 30Q’s at a crack in the GT. Probably a little late to offer them for that though.

I will take a set of Orange: Collab w/clear cases. My LT1 arrived and I had to scavenge the 30Q’s out of my MT09R. PM sent with PP info. Thanks!

Replied - - I don’t have that combination assembled right now. I have the needed parts, but don’t know when I can make the time. (re-writing Incident Response, Disaster Recovery plans while in the middle of a SOC audit… :person_facepalming: )

I’ll keep you informed.