WTS: Flashlights bundle / open to trade too

/\ … Well said Nev… :+1: . :beer:

It is getting out of hand… sad to say. . :person_facepalming:

Thank you very much!

Please if you are NOT interested then please stop commenting on my WTS thread!

WHaaaaaatttt :open_mouth:

Please stop commenting on my thread if you are not interested! I have an emergency case here please try to understand!

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/siterules

BLF Rules:

BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT YOU ALREADY IMPLICITLY AGREED TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES:

1. Please don't be rude. Rude people will have their accounts deleted.
  2. Please don't use dirty language, please don't swear, and please avoid lewd or risqué conversations.
  3. Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics.
  4. Please avoid fighting. If you or somebody else is losing their calm, please drop the subject.
  5. Please don't even think about spamming this forum. Spammers will be prosecuted.
  6. Please don't even think about using this forum for illegal activities. Criminals will be prosecuted.
  7. By registering an account, you agree to the BudgetLightForum.com Privacy Policy.
  8. All opinions expressed by users of this website may or may not be accurate, and as such BudgetLightForum.com does not officially endorse them. BudgetLightForum.com does not encourage risky behavior, and will not be responsible for physical, emotional, financial or other damages resulting from the use or misuse of any information or misinformation expressed herein. All users are encouraged to use good judgement before making any physical, financial or other decisions based on the information or misinformation expressed on BudgetLightForum.com.
  9. Have fun.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/35728

Please follow this simple rule: Do not comment on “Want to Sell” items if you are not interested in buying it. Also please read about the BLF crackdown on rudeness. Please keep in mind that BLF Rule #1 is strictly enforced.

I’ve had a few reports recently of people making rude comments about some lights that our users (not commercial sellers) are selling in the Want to Sell section.

Simply put: Please don’t be rude anywhere on this forum, and that includes non-commercial sales threads.

If you see a product on eBay that is overpriced or uninteresting in your opinion, you simply skip it and move on. In a similar manner, if you think somebody’s price is too high in a sales thread, you can either try to politely bargain if the owner is willing, or else close the thread and move on. Likewise, if you don’t like the product or find it uninteresting, please locate your browser’s close button or go here for something else.

As always, the majority of our members here try to be polite, respectful, and friendly, but a small minority needs to make a concerted effort to contribute to the friendly, lighthearted place that BLF is meant to be.

Thanks for reading. Have fun!

Bump

O wow i do understand, just when i thought i have seen or heard of every kind of shifty exploit out there i come across another creative way of it……

You are 100% troll! You came here for trolling only! I will report you immediately

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/33555

Bump

Big price drop 1000$ >> 950$

Bump

Like others have said, you’d have a much greater possibility of selling these things if you split them up.
I am interested in the Olight i3t Copper if you decide to do that.

Come on guys, the seller and Admin stated do not post in this sale thread unless you planning to purchase. It’s his lights, let him do whatever he wants. If he lives far from the post office, it’ll be a PITA to go to the post office every other day.

I am planning to purchase. Just encouraging him to split them up so he can make the sales and aid in his emergency.

Hi my dear brother. How are you?

Please forgive me Cuz I can't split anything I must sell these as bundle only and I have VERY STRONG reasons for doing this.. So please understand

Shipping from my country to USA is very expensive! 50$-60$ for the pound! :-(

I have no control over this!

And yes the post office is very far from my home..

Thank you very much.

EBAY

That’s where this belongs.
This lovely welcoming website is primarily here for like minded people to share ideas and mods about flashlights, it is not primarily a Web Based Sales site.

If you truly have an urgent financial need of money, then you need to use a web site that is made for quick reliable results.
You will truly get what the market will bear in a quick urgent fashion.

Please move your sales there.
PEACE OUT.

You guys really need to stay out of sale threads. It’s not a place to debate the offer.

He is selling at a loss (his words). He is clearly a collector much like any of us and not some kind of flashlight re-seller.

If the market demands a lower price he will lower it or he will get no offers and keep the lights. Simple as that. Any other comments are honestly coming across as very selfish. If he doesn’t want to split his lights that’s up to him. It’s very greedy to demand some great deal on a single one of his lights if he is not willing.

Take your own advice and go to another flashlight sell thread, eBay, whatever to find the single lights you guys want.