【Wurkkos Brand Day GAW】Brand Day with all deals and new release TS10 Ti on 23th-27th,Sep(PST)

Thanks for the GAW. Looking forward to your new lights.

TS32 (LH351D)
TS32 (519A)
TS30S Pro
TS25 (519A) [Current Favorite Toy]
TS22 [Current Favorite Utility]
TS11
TD02
FC13
FC12
HD20

At the moment I own a: FC11, HD15, TS10, Ts30S Pro.
Once I had a DL70, but that went via a GAW to a fellow BLF-member with more affinity to swimming etc.

The HD15 with short tube and magnetic endcap is my go-to light for working around/in/under the house.

Happy Brand Day Wurkkos! Thanks for the giveaway.

My Wurkkos lights include a WK30, FC11, and 4xTS10. I have gifted to others an FC11, and TS30. All lights are used at least weekly and have come in real handy in several situations.

Wurkkos has continued to listen to their customer base and innovate along the way, something more companies could benefit from. I have always been impressed with the quality of Wurkkos lights and they are always ready for any task requiring more light.

Please, continue your offering of multiple colors of anodizing for your lights and perhaps expand those offerings to include other or all models. A shelf of multiple black anno lights gets monotonous, and can make picking the right one for the task a longer hunt then necessary.

Excited for giveaway, I have a TS10, FC11, TS22 and DL07 (my favourite).

For suggestions, I heard this may be happening, but I would love a TS25 with an efficient driver. Awesome looking light.

Thanks!

1 Thank

Thanks for the give away. I have a ts10, ts21, fc13, hd15, and maybe a few others.

About that, how should we supply the pattern? eg, a PNG file with the alpha-channel set for anything that is not the pattern?
Please let us know, I want to have it ready at hand so as not to delay my shipping :wink:

Thanks for the GAW. I think I have eight Wurkkos lights and they are some of my favorite.

My suggustions. Please improve driver efficiency. Also it would be great to list more spare parts on your website. I know we can email and ask for them but if we can checkout ourselves that would be easier. Things like TS10 board / optic, and various drivers.

Yay Wurrkos Day!

I have:

TS10s (copper and Al), FC11, FC12, TS11, TS21, TS30S (OG), WK15, TS22, TS25, DL06, TD01, HD20

because you make affordable, mod able, and useful lights.

I hope you do more runs of the splash camo and do more color designs (purple, orange) in the future.

Can’t wait for the TS10Ti

I have TS10 x2, TS11

Thanks for the GAW!

Wurkkos I got this year:

TS10
TS25
Ts22(gifted away)
TS21(sold)
FC11(lost)

My suggestions for Wurkkos:

Regulated drivers with switching converters please :slight_smile:

It will be awesome if you could have a regulated driver with Anduril as well!

Last but not least, no auto-lockout please.

Thanks for the gaw!

I have only three Wurkkos lights, two TS10 brass and a FC11.

For the suggestion, a single LED TS10 (aka TS10S, just like the TS30S) would be appreciated, and a 18650 version of the TS10 would be welcome.

Welcome to the site :slight_smile:

I have a TS10, sooo joyful.

Can’t wait for the Ti TS10. I have an aluminum TS10 that I’m never without, plus a TS25 (glad I got the old version before it’s gone, prefer the original shape).

The GAW is nice. Thanks.
I have 10 Wurkkos lights total. 5 of them are TS10 models. The black one is in my pocket every waking moment. I probably use it a dozen times per day on average. Great little light!

Oh and I have to mention my little TS25. Sits on the table next to my recliner in the movie watching room. When I turn everything off for the night, it is there to let me navigate to the bedroom. I use it every night.

1 Thank

Thanks for the GAW. I’ve never owned a Wurkkos light, it would be my first one. From what I see and read, Wurkkos is the best value for great lights at great prices

TS21
TS22
TS10

My batch

I got my first wurkkos a TD01 and I love it.

Thanks for the giveaway, Wurkkos!
I have one Wurkkos flashlight, and I do like it, but I don’t remember what model it is.

1 Thank

I was so interested in flashlights with color aux I got the ts10 and the ts11. Just starting this hobby and I’m stoked about a rgb ts10. It’s truly the perfect size

1 Thank

Thanks for the gaw!

Wurrkos owned:
Ts10 X2
Ts21
Ts11
Hd15

Wurkkos wishlist:
Ts12
Ts10 Ti
Right angle aa light(?)

Good luck for everyone!