【Wurkkos Brand Day GAW】Brand Day with all deals and new release TS10 Ti on 23th-27th,Sep(PST)

Thanks for the GAW!
I still own a TS11, a TS32, a FC11 and two TS10 (MAO and red).
Giftet a FC11 and a FC12 to Friends.

Please invest in drivers with better regulation!

I currently have

TS10 - Alu Black
TS10 - Alu Red
TS10 - MAO
TS10 - Brass

Looking to get a TS12 and TS22

Count me in!

I currently have a Wurkkos FC11 4000K and a Wurkkos WK04, and you really can’t beat them in terms of price/quality/functions/refinement.

I would really like to see more compact models, build for maximum efficiency and max sustained lumens with good neutral light.

Thanks for the GAW! :beer:

1 Thank

I have several Wurkkos TS10 and Wurkkos TS25

I suggest, and highly recommend that Wurkkos provide this pocket clip for the Wurkkos TS10:
Imgur

yes, controlled RGB AUX

1 Thank

Thanks for confirming it! That’s just EFFING GREAT and more than reason enough for me to get this light, titanium or not! :+1::+1::+1::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I’m sorry to disagree with you here, my friend; I would be totally for this clip if the TS10 had another place to affix it near the head, but as it doesn’t, a double-sided two-way clip is for me absolutely essential so it can be used as a hat light.

My use case for this is when I have to go out at night when it’s raining or even drizzling: I have to wear a hat or water gets on my glasses and I can’t see anything.

My TS10 clipped to the visor of a baseball hat is the perfect solution, no water gets on my glasses and the TS10 illuminates what’s in front of me entirely satisfactorily, but it needs a double-sided two-way clip for that; the one you’re suggesting would be disastrous for my use case.

1 Thank

Always up for another Wurkkos.
Have:
WK30, HD15, TS10 (brass), TS32. TS30 Pro.
Good quality lights at a fair price.
TS10 Brass is my EDC, but Ti may be a replacement…

in your application I highly recommend the Olight clip in this photo…

That same Baton clip that Olight sells, is also available from Wurkkos as a TS25 TS10 black clip, and works great on a baseball hat:

The TS25 TS10 black clip is easier to use on a hat than the stock TS10 clip, because the blade slides onto a hat brim more easily and because it is longer, it is more secure and does not stick out as far as the stock clip, which I find too tight and too short to get a good hold on a hat.

Since I wear a beret or a panama hat, instead of a baseball cap, my personal preference is for the low profile clip that Lumintop uses.

I wish Wurkkos would offer both options… lol

in your case, I suggest you add the TS25 TS10 black clip to your Ti TS10 order :wink:

2 Thanks

have no wurkkos right now
but plan to get 1 white TS10

A 2-way clip makes sense for your needs. Your use case seems to be sort of an exception though, and I think it would be better for the TS10 to use a 1-way clip by default, with 2-way on the product page as an optional extra.

2 Thanks

For me it is the Wurkkos Pocket Pen Light Flashlight,EDC, which I like.

TS10 and TS11. I like the Sofirn IF19 look more but Anduril and the far superior emitter make this pocket thrower a winner for me!

1 Thank

I have the TS25, TS10 in brass and TS10 in copper and love them all. I really wish you guys can bring a better update on TS25 V2 and 18650 version of TS10.

1 Thank

I have a FC11 and a TS10!

I have a TS10 4000K. Thanks for the GAW.

Awesome! Really hyped for the TS10.

My current wurkkos lineup looks like this:
TS30
TS10 Black Red AUX
TS10 Green Orange AUX
TS10 Silver Orange AUX
TS10 Red Blue AUX
TS10 Red Blue AUX
WK04

Thanks for the giveaway, looking forward to the ts10 ti.

My current wurkkos:
Fc11 519a
Ts10 4000k x2

Thanks for the GAW.

My Wurkkos:

• 4 * TS10
  • 1 * WK02 with SST-20 4000k

Thanks for the suggestions and observations! As we’re getting a bit off-topic here (mea culpa, mea maxima culpa), I’m creating a separate topic for that, will come back and post a link so we can continue there.

EDIT: and here it is: TS10: will the best clip please stand up?