【Wurkkos Brand Day GAW】Brand Day with all deals and new release TS10 Ti on 23th-27th,Sep(PST)

Hey Wurkkos, I don’t have a flashlight of your making but since I noticed that you joined the Anduil flashlight makers’ club, I’m eyeing TS10. :wink:

Thank you for doing this. I’d like to join. :slight_smile:

hey bro, time to get your first wurkkos now :wink:

Thanks Wurkkos for the GAW.

I like TS30 and TS30S the most.

I have all existing colours of TS10. Will buy the TS10 titanium, too (even though the price is rather high!).

Good luck all Wurkkos fans!!

Thanks for the giveaway! Happy Brand Day! I own 1 ts10 mao and I just ordered a copper one a couple of days ago.

I bought a red TS10 6000k with a red aux and a brass TS10 4000k with a blue aux .

Just bought another red with 4000k and a red aux .
Great stuff, looking forward to new Wurkkos products .
Thanks for doing another interesting giveaway

there will a 20% discount or 25% discount >2 on that price, so could get it at $29.5

1 Thank

3x Alum TS10
Copper TS10
DL40
VL02
WK03
WK40
HD15

And soon a Ti TS10!

I love your dual beam headlights.
It is perfect as a 2nd light for caving.
Please make more none L shape light.

I have wurkkos FC11.
I plan to buy TS10

8x TS10
1x TS11
2x WK01
2x WK02
1x FC11

Where’s my TS10 headlamp??? :grin:

Thanks for the GAW! TS10 titanium and RGB aux looks very nice

Lights I have from wurkkos:
Black 4000k orange aux (2x)
Black 4000k cyan aux
Black 4000k green aux
Green 4000k orange aux
MAO White 4000k cyan aux
TS10 Copper 4000k orange aux
TS10 Brass 3000k red aux
HD15R
2x TS11

Wishlist products: Anduril version of TS32 and single-emitter thrower version of TS10 (like FW1AA)

The TS10 is my next light to try. It checks all the boxes for the perfect EDC.

+1 for Wurkkos up-and-coming AA/14500 headlamp!

Meanwhile I’ve been making do with this special headband for ‘straight-angled’ flashlights; the TS10 fits well and needs just one of the top loops to stay firm, and can be moved back and forth along the curve of one’s head to adjust angle. Works with larger/wider flashlights too, at least with my FC13 (fits a bit tightly in the loops, but does fit). Only complaint is that the “horizontal” bands fit a little too tightly in my head, even adjusted to its maximum length, but even so is totally useable.

Thanks for the GAW! So far I have:

1. wurkkos TS30S
  2. wurkkos DL70
  3. wurkkos DL70
  4. Wurkkos DL10R
  5. Wurkkos TS10 MAO
  6. Wurkkos TS10 Copper
  7. Wurkkos WK40

FC11
FC12
FC13
TD02
TS10
TS11
TS22

I’ll guess there will be more in the near future. Keep up the good WURKkos!!!

Relatively new to the Wurkkos brand, but I have two TS10 so far and love them!

Thanks for the gaw!
From wurkkos i have a:

• WK03
  • HD15
  • TS22

We need more flashlights on the XHP70 emitter :slight_smile:

Good info

fwiw, the TS10 also fits the Skillhunt H150 headband, worn with the light over an ear… The H150 headband also has the ability to rotate the aim of the light to angle a bit more downward than the headstrap, which is very comfortable, not too tight.

The TS10 also fits this Emisar D2 headband from Spicy 3D, which uses the earlier Skilhunt headband, before they added the rotation feature. And fwiw, the Skilhunt headbands allow use without the over the head strap (less bulky)
Imgur

Imgur

Got my first TS10 (green) a week ago. I already think this hobby will get out of control.

Waiting for the Titanium version!

That’s great info, I wasn’t aware of that! Googled a little and found this: Skilhunt H150 Rechargeable Headlamp Review - ZeroAir Reviews, relevant part begins with “The light can also rotate while still attached, which is a great new feature”, but the pics only show it in two positions (0 degrees and 90 degrees from that). Two questions:

1. Can it also be set to intermediary angles between 0 and 90 degrees?

2. What kind of plastic is the “buckle” (the part the flashlight attaches to) made of, soft or hard plastic? I fear if it’s hard plastic, it could break when I put pressure on it as I carry the headband on one of the leg side pockets of my cargo pants when not in use, and when I’m crawling down or into some places, sometimes it comes under a bit of pressure from my body weighting down on it. This has not been a problem with my headbands so far (the Manker E03H II headband, which is made of very soft elastic plastic which bends under pressure but then comes right back the same way when pressure is removed; and the headband I linked has loops made of the same kind of elastic fabric as the headband, so it’s fully compressible and no breaking is possible

Ok, but I really need the rotation feature so as to be able to point the light up and down depending on what I’m doing – I’ve tried doing that with a conventional headband in “over the ear” position by moving the part of the strap at the back of my head up and down, but it didn’t give me enough leeway.

And fwiw, the Skilhunt headbands allow use without the over the head strap (less bulky).

Yes, I like the Manker E03H II which is the same way, for small lights like the Manker itself and the TS10 no over-the-head strap is needed to keep it in place – but in my case I need it to be able to point the light up and down as I described.