【Wurkkos Brand Day GAW】Brand Day with all deals and new release TS10 Ti on 23th-27th,Sep(PST)

I dont own the new rotating Skilhunt headband, because they would not sell it to me separate from the H150, and Im not interested in the Skilhunt UI (similar to Zebra UI that I also dont care for… Anduril is how I roll)

however, this video shows the buckle (it is hard, not soft) and rotation features:

the buckle appears to rotate in 30 degree increments… (3 clics to go 90 degrees…) no experience how well that works in actual over the ear use with a TS10…

1 Thank

Perfect! Thanks for the video!

30-degree is a bit large in terms of angle increment, but could perhaps work – but the buckle being hard plastic plus Skillhunt not selling it separately makes it a no-go – like you, I’m not willing to put any $$$ into non-Anduril lights either – specially not $47 and more for the H150 when we have Wurkkos now launching its TS10 Titanium and with controllable RGB for less than $38!

But again thanks for all the info – something to keep an eye out for, in case Skillhunt decides to sell it separately or some other manufacturer starts producing a similar headband.

1 Thank

Thanks for GAW!
My Wurkkos:
HD15

Thanks for the giveaway.

-FC13

-WK04

Thank you for the GAW!

I have several Wurkkos flashlights and the collection is growing rapidly: a few TS10, two TS11, three WK04, TS21, FC11, FC12 and DL70.

Thanks for the GAW!
I have several Ts10 in copper and aluminum. I wish deep carry clips came by default but am still very pleased with them.

Welcome to the forum Michelle :slight_smile:

1 Thank

i have

1 TS10 brass
2 TS10 Copper (rgb and standard aux)
1TS10 green

waiting for ts10 Ti

My suggestions for Wurkkos are:

• standard clip the longer version with any TS10

• a special ts10 mule like this from Master_Nate (multi led and aux)

1 Thank

Thank you for the GAW!

I have several FC11 flashlights in various colors and tints.

I also purchased a TS30S for a friend to use on dog walks.

Suggestions:

1. Please make a make the H25S with 2 x 519A leds and let the customer custom order tints. Example: one 5700K and one 3500K. With so many custom tint combinations, you will be surprised at how many you will sell.

2. Please switch to using Constant Current drivers.

3. Please replace all LH351D with Nichia 519A and offer all tint options.

Thank you!!

Welcome to the forum Lance :slight_smile:

1 Thank

I had a HD15 for a few minutes before one of my kids grabbed it for a hiking trip :kissing:

Silver, black, copper TS10
And a nice, simple TD02 for backpack carry, dog walking, lending to non flashlight people, etc

Just bought 3 of the extended clips for the TS10’s, thanks for making an extended 2-way, I also clip to hat brim occasionally.

Much as I like colour aux and Anduril, a simple light is the most practical. My next purchase will be TS11S (S for simple UI).

2 Thanks

Thanks for the GAW.

I have a TS10 MAO (4k w/blue aux) and absolutely love it!

1 Thank

Thanks for this Brand Day GAW!

My Wurkkos:
3 x TS10 Red
1 x TS10 Brass

Can’t wait to add 2 - TS10 Ti polished, at the end of October!

Thanks for the great GAW Wurkkos!

The Ti TS10 looks like a great flashlight.

Thanks for the GAW!

So far my only Wurkkos is the TS22 but it’s a great light! Pretty much the only gripe I have with it is the auto lockout, but I’m slowly getting used to it.

It could also use a wider selection of CCTs, but I guess that would bump up the price

I have reviewed hundreds of flashlight models. I am very impressed with the Wurkkos TS32. I really hope you will release a handle model with a built-in fan. The future will be a flashlight model with an integrated active cooling fan (another version of ts32)

I have a WK30.

Wow, I’m in for Wurkkos GAW.

I have currently TS10, TS11, TS25, TS30S Pro, FC13, HD20.
Cant wait for the updated TS25 release and the new dual channel 14500 flashlight.

FC13 was my first anduril flashlight and somehow I’m stuck with Wurkkos since :smiley: Which is also good.

In for the GAW!

Yet to buy anything from Wurkkos, but from the sale I plan on snatching a HD15 4000k and FC11 519A.