【Wurkkos News 】Invite to experience the first sample version of TS10 SG~

Hi Guys , the TS10 series is a successful collaboration between WURKKOS and BLF. After the release of TS10 V2, many people have high expectations for the single version. so,…TS10 SG, just as its name implies, is the single LED version of TS10.

We have recently assembled the first batch of trial production prototypes, and some basic information is as follows:
1、Use a TIR optics, single Main LED SFT25R and Aux LEDs around
2、Max 1650 lumen and 294 meters throw
3、anduril.2023-07-29

We also have some concerns about this lens, and would like to invite you to participate in the testing of the prototype and share your feelings about this beam or other aspects. :hugs: :hugs:

The participation conditions are as follows:
1: You own any TS10 series
2: Leave your review or suggestions for TS10s in the comment

We will randomly select 8 people to send out samples for free. We look forward to your participation and suggestions。 :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Thanks
4 Thanks

Upload the video to YouTube and paste the link here.

aha~~thanks, got it

1 Thank

I have Five TS10 atm.

I will be happy to help share impressions of the TS10 SG Beam and LED.

We are all wondering if the beam looks like this HS10 on the right:

I think the right Tir and a tiny LED, can make a good little pocket thrower.

Congratulations on your new design. Im excited to test it with a 519a LED

5 Thanks

I currently own a Brass TS10.

The TS10 offers great value and has lots of great features.
I wish it had more grip/texture though.
I’m really looking forward to the Max.

I know lots of people are asking for a smooth reflector but I’m a big fan of TIR lens and would love to check out the TS10SG.

1 Thank

I currently have six TS10, one of them was actually converted to have a single LED, and I’m curious about the difference between the standard TS10, the single LED prototype, and homemade TS10 single LED setup, how different are the beam profiles, aux LEDs pattern and thermal performance.

My suggestion for the single LED TS10 is on the name, keep it as TS10S instead of TS10SG, this way it follows the naming scheme of the TS30, with the standard TS30 having a triple LED setup and the TS30S having a single LED.

7 Thanks

I currently have 11 TS10’s because I had to get different body colors and aux LEDs. My favorite is my brushed titanium RGB. I would like to see the bead blasted titanium come back again. I carry the titanium TS10 with me every day because of how small and capable it is.

I would like to review the single LED version of the TS10. Thank you for making this single emitter TS10 possible.

1 Thank

I’ve lost count how many TS10 I have. Probably about 8. I’ve converted one to a single. These are great lights, thank you.

For the new single version, I would suggest making it a true pocket thrower. Don’t use the flat TIR as this won’t be significantly more throwy than the triple, instead make a new bezel that allows for not only a deeper TIR, but make it flare out slightly for more width. The current outer diameter is about 21mm, make it say 25mm (exact dimensions depend on what TIR you source).

I believe you could do this with just a new bezel (it’s something I’ve been meaning to try). It would be slightly larger than the original TS10, but still much smaller than the TS11.

3 Thanks

Currently I own more than ten TS10. It’s a fantastic little and inexpensive flashlight, but rather floody. A single LED version with more throw would be awesome!

What I like on the TS10 is the high CRI and neutral tint. I fear that the current choice for the single emitter version will be slightly green and have an ugly low CRI.

First I was sceptical about the TIR optic and thought it might be too floody. But it looks like the micro lens pattern produces an acceptability tight beam, but with many artifacts. I really like the clear TIR version used by some modders, even if it adds some length.

I currently have a brass TS10 (4000 K).,

I would like a LED with slightly rosy tint, similar to good old 219BT-V1, and a more floody beam pattern since for such a small light I don’t need as much throw. The TS10 was very good in this regard.
Also I would like to see a brass version of the TS10-SG, since there are not as much brass lights out there on the market.

I currently only have the bead blasted titanium ts10. I’ve had a ever more before. Most of my lights use tir optics as I swap out reflectors for optics. I’d love to see the performance of this slim optic vs the others I have.

The ts10 itself is great though I would like a step out other features on the body for better grip.

Really like the three TS10s I own. The bead blasted titanium was in my 5th pocket the most as the MAO white looks to good to be abused. My red one is the only one with 4000k which I like a lot in the house.
What I missed so far is a more concentrated beam. So really looking forward to the single emitter Version!

I echo the request for more throw, perhaps option of different TIR users can choose would be good.

1 Thank

Just out of curiosity: why are you so keen to have Throw with a light like this? Throw simply means that the light can no longer be used at close range without restrictions (small spot, glare due to excessive contrast differences), and I don’t think throw makes much sense, especially with such a compact light with a relatively small battery, because the main purpose, as with a keychain light, is probably to illuminate the immediate surroundings and not to discover details at a distance of 150 meters.
I recently asked myself this question when discussing Simon’s keychain lamp.

1 Thank

Not crazy “lazer” throw but enough punch that you can use lower brightness levels and still get required lux on target- specifically relevent (in my opinion) for lights with small battery capacity.

I hardly use my original D4 nowadays, the 219b with whatever “throwy” optic was on offer at the time, is beautiful indoors but doesn’t do it for me outdoors.

I don’t have a figure of lux/lumen I’m afraid, as this would actually be the objective number to evaluate. I also hasten to add I’ve not tried a TS10 as I’m under the impression (perhaps incorrectly) that the driver is basic and inefficient and the LEDs hard to swap to 519a’s?

Which means the spot is very small and not really suitable for use in close range.
Perhaps this is where zoomies really make sense? With an LED with the highest possible luminance at low operating current and variable optics, both requirements could be reconciled.
However, keep in mind that the smaller the illuminated area, the lower the efficiency. This is the trade-off for the highest possible luminance. So maybe a SFT-12 or something like this could be good in such a zoomie.

Again, I’m not talking super throwy, a de-domed 519a in convoy S2+ kind of “punch” with adequate spill.

2 Thanks

Yeah, this might be usable. I have built a small diving light with Osram SYNIOS DMLN31.SG several years ago which has a really laser-like throw, this is not usable at all in close range :smiley:

1 Thank

Own two TS10 v1. More efficient driver would be a nice addition even if it has to increase the length. Also think I’d like a high CRI option in addition to the SFT-25R.

Might be a silly accessory but perhaps something to join the TS10 and TS10 SG side by side so you have flood and throw at hand?