【Wurkkos News 】Invite to experience the first sample version of TS10 SG~

I own two black TS 10 4000k with blue and red aux.
I am very satisfied with them.
I like idea of single led TS10 but I better like classic smooth reflector for throwers.
Before a few days I have purchased TS12 with SFT-25R because I would like to try that new led.

I own 1 original TS10 and 2 TS10v2 (all in 5800K versions) and these have been my EDC flashlights for a while now. :flashlight:

For this single LED version, I would probably pick a different TIR optic so that it doesn’t create that many artifacts in the beam (white and aux leds).

A throwy version with usable spill is appreciated but preferently without so many artifacts, I would say.

I salute Wurkkos for reaching the community to improve the products :pray:

I currently own a block TS10v2. I’d like to see a little bit of grip on the battery tube. Something like ridges at an angles, similar to a Convoy S21E.

I’d also like to see 3535 LEDs. It opens up the possibility of swapping out the LEDs to something else if we choose, and not have to custom build an mcpcb.

1 Thank

Thanks for the invitation, Wurkkos!
(I’m not in this one.)

I’m even embarrassed to say here I only have one TS10.

I got used to ‘S’ suffix indicating no-Anduril version of the light, as in TS11 and TS11S.

You’re not alone! :frowning:

1 Thank

I have a brass TS10 in 3000K. I would of course love to see a buck driver or a FET + buck even.

I own few TS10’s. I suggest taking a look on Fenix E12 optic. It’s really shallow optic in AA sized light category and works really well at least with smaller leds.

1 Thank

Currently have two. I think that the focus should be on the quality of the driver and led. This I prefer single leds with a little throw as a general purpose light and I am looking forward to checking this one out.

I have 3 TS10. Silver, Orange and TiCu. TS10 was my first flashlight that I like to carry around.

I would like to see other LEDs for more neutral CCT (around 4000k like the current TS10) 519a would be ideal.
For the lens. If you really want throw, I suggest to increase the height of the bezel a bit for maybe a better TIR lens if possible

that looks very nice. Could you share a side by side wall beam photo with a stock TS10 Triple please?

something like this (distance from lights to wall is 5 feet):

notice that the smaller XPP LED makes a much throwyer beam, even w the stock triple optic. And the smaller LED is much more efficient. (because of the smaller illuminated area)

1 Thank

Hi Wurkkos,

Thanks for the offer !!

I do have 3x ts10 and 1x ts10v2 all with 4000k
(please make 3000k options available for aluminium ts10 too !!)

I’d be really pleased to test and give my feedback on this evolution of one of my favorite light compare to other 14500 …

Wish everyone good luck !!!

Left: standard optics TS10, 6000K CSP stock LEDs
Right: single LED TS10, 6500K 95 CRI Yinding 5050

Both running at 350mA, 1/40 shutter speed, ISO 50, automatic white balance. Ceiling distance is 2m, distance between sources is 1m.

10 Thanks

Awesome, exactly how the TS10 SG should look like!

3 Thanks

I have a TS10 MAO. It’s my most used light since I got it since the form factor is convenient and doesn’t take up much space. The finish does take a beating but I guess we’ll call it character. Still a bit bummed about the lack of AA support though but can’t really complain.

I have two TS10 on my flashlight collection, i love the form factor and how small it is, i also love that it has flashing pads

i would like to see better belt clips, AA support for emergency use and i would love to see more optics/led options

I currently own 15 TS10-family lights with some being modified, and also converted one of my TS10 to single-emitter, using a longer bezel and a smooth reflector, it’s now very throwy (36900 cd on turbo)

I’m curious about the TS10SG beam and what the maximum beam intensity is, it might not be high enough with that optic, but I would love to test it out.

I would suggest a different optic like the TIR used in the Sofirn SP40A, and a slightly longer bezel.

Please don’t forget the flashing pads on the driver as well.

I only have 9 ts10,

what I like most:
the 3000k leds that I have in the copper flashlight
the ts10 Ti-cu because it’s nice to see the color difference of the two materials

what I don’t like:*
the button you put on the orange flashlight is the wrong size compared to the hole and it doesn’t have a good feeling when pressed
-----------------------------
as for the prototype, I have to say that aesthetically it is nicer to look at than my single led ts10 (with sofirn sp10 bezel and SP40A optics) I would be curious to see the difference in illumination between the two optics…maybe as @YBF650 says a slightly longer bezel?

1 Thank

It should be possible to use a shorter bezel than the SP10 bezel if the shelf was moved down slightly, so that the LED sits deeper inside the head.

The driver is not very tall, so it should be entirely possible.