Wurkkos TS10 junk

Everyone told me, oh you have to get this light. It’s wonderful. Well it’s not.

You know what kills it. The button. It feels like you are pressing it several times instead of just once. It’s horrible.

Someone make a sensible offer/trade and it’s all yours.

1 Thank

I may be interested. What color host, cct and aux color?

Appreciate your opinion but it’s $18. Less than a pie of Pizza. Pizza may be finished in a day. This light will last 5-10 years and give you daily use.

I never had a problem with mine. I like the switch! I too may be interested once you answer the above and let me know a price.

BTW, pizza around here will be gone in less than half an hour… :smiling_imp:

1 Thank

It’s green 4000k with orange aux. It’s cute and nice. Except for that darn button.

I need a cheap UV light. I’ll trade for one of those or the first person to promise not to give this to a friend.

By deep you mean less than 365nm ?

Light is off to a friend of mine who thinks he can tolerate the awful button. LOL

i have Alu and Brass versions

Dont remember a single day when i didnt turn any of them on for some occasion. never felt there is a problem with button.

The button isn’t good on mine either : feels like grinding when pressing it
My conclusion for this light is : I prefer a good rubber button than a bad metal one …
This and the clip …

Sorry you got a bum switch.

Have 4 of these and the only switch that is finicky is the Brass one but it is still acceptable.

I have 3 of them, and I don’t like the way the button feels, but it’s still usable. I’d pay more for a nice mechanical button that gives you a satisfying click.

Mine is ok, could use a little more travel for a better click and more satisfying feel. The Noctigon KR4 switch comes to mind. How about that switch on the TS11 and FC13. Wurkkos knocked it out of the park with that one. IMO.

Haha, it is not necessarily suitable for everyone my man.
Please insist on your hobbies not to be affected by other people, and shared your favorite lights with same flashlight enthusiast ; )

I own three and the buttons are great on each. Surely not worth a tantrum.

Did you try re-assembling the button ? I was surprised to see that everything is loose in the button set (it seems like there is oportunity for screw up in assembly), but it can comes together nicely once screwed carefully on the body, no problem at all with clicks but i doubt the flashlight is very waterproof with this button setup.

My original offer was the best one. One large cheese pizza and a 2 liter bottle of coke. Free delivery of the light to a CONUS address.

1 Thank

To be curious, do you have any other flashlight with a switch that you enjoy? Which is it and why? Would be good to know what switches people prefer.

Todd is such a nice guy to be donating this light to a unsuspecting friend . Undoubtedly he will love it as we all seem to .
Not a perfect light but it’s a high bang for your buck light .
I swapped a Utorch uto1 clip for the one it came with and it’s still not great since the start of the clip is in the valley of the light and it’s still hard to get it to clip onto material . Looks better just still wrong . Now I’m wondering if the lumintop clip is reallya viable alternative . I need pics before I run out and grab ‘em .
I really like this switch so there ya go . Some does and some ain’t.

If Todd really hates his friend he’ll make sure to add the clip.

Pizza … Ha! I’d never trade my light for a pizza .

I really wanted to stay out of this thread….but LMFAO!!! :+1:

1 Thank