a little thrower

• 1050lm with 432m throw on Turbo
  • 14500 battery,
  • magnetic tailcap
  • LED with round phospor instead of square: YLX N3535B
  • Smooth reflector
  • Side E-switch
  • Beam angle - spot 7° & surround 78°
  • 90.8mm (length) x 33mm (head diameter)
  • 75 grams (without battery)
  • USB-C charging port
  • Driver - Buck FET
  • Waterproof - IP68

Who knows more about it?

Size comparison
TS11 is 40mm x 90mm
TS12 is 33mm x 90mm

Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

This text will be hidden

8 Thanks

I love everything about this!

Looks cool, although kind of similar to the TS11.

I think they should do a version of the TS10 with a single throwy emitter and a TIR. I’ve modded one and it’s a great pocket thrower. I’ll post about it once I get around to adding the aux LEDs.

6 Thanks

Nice to see more of the less-known emitters! There’s some risk it will fail miserably (CCT/tint, power, efficiency), but on the other hand there are so many nice emitters nobody here knows.

That would be awesome! :+1:

1 Thank

I’d love to see that. That would be a great edc for me.

I like the charge port, but looks like my lumintop GTA 14500 is more throwy and smaller than this. But i get its a first effort. Not bad.

@Wurkkos Great addition to your lineup! I will buy one.
I love the USB-C port and the throw capability. The mode spacing also seems well designed, well done!

For the second iteration, I would love to see:

• TIR optic (with 300m-500m throw)
  • high CRI option
  • Andruil 2
  • narrower head (30mm)
  • lighter weight (<60g)

A more ‘tactical’ version with a tail switch would also be nice. Such a version would be ok to be this heavy and could be even larger in length.

Kind of seems like the adolescent child of a Wuben E6 and Wurkkos TS11.

1 Thank

I second this.
Hopefully they will create a fusion of TS10 and TS12, that is more like a tactical mini-TS11.

would love to see that. Did the TIR come from another light ?

Will there be a second batch with some other LED?

I don’t know if this is old news or not (not from my quick search anyway) but the product page on wurkkos’ site mentions a new emitter that’s less green. Looks pretty promising. I’m tempted…

1 Thank

I can confirm the new TS12 emitter is much, much better. I bought one and gave my first “ghastly green” one away!

Did your’s come from Amazon or Wurkkos?
Thanks

From Wurkkos’ own site, cheaper than Amazon UK, delivery about 10 days.

As this torch has a change of emitter, ordering direct from Wurkkos also guarantees it’ll be new, revised stock.

I don’t know why people buy Wurkkos from Amazon. Directly from Wurkkos the delivery is a week and the price is so much less. On Amazon you also run the risk the seller is shady. You know most people don’t know or don’t care who the seller is on Amazon.

I get your point and it really depends on difference in prices.
In this case with TS12,

From Wurkkos site it is $23.99;
https://www.amazon.com/Wurkkos-TS12-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Waterproof/dp/B0CHFBT99Q/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3AHOZ7I6BAT1D&keywords=Wurkkos+TS12&qid=1701636452&s=hi&sprefix=wurkkos+ts%2Ctools%2C1496&sr=1-2

From Amazon $35.99 - 30% on page coupon = $25.20
Difference = 1.21
https://www.amazon.com/Wurkkos-TS12-Flashlight-Rechargeable-Waterproof/dp/B0CHFBT99Q/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3AHOZ7I6BAT1D&keywords=Wurkkos+TS12&qid=1701636452&s=hi&sprefix=wurkkos+ts%2Ctools%2C1496&sr=1-2

Now Big difference, shipping free, free return shipping if not to standards.
Have bought from Wurkkos direct and have been happy but when the price is this close, it’s no brainer.
Currently pretty sure the Amazon stock is older Green tint batch so will wait till they clear out the old ones if still wanted later.
Seller in this case is Wurkkos US which believe to be the manufacturer.

Agree Amazon free returns is attractive however I have never returned any light I ever purchased no matter what the cost.

So to me the lower price always gets the sale.

Not to mention there is an added value buying direct from the manufacturer and not Amazon.

1 Thank

Wukkos.com has a 20% off sale right now.

Wait three weeks for the holiday.