XM-L Beamshot Comparison Photos-My Better Throwers

I added the 7G5V2 collimator head to the list of beamshots.

Great beamshots comparison, thank you very much!!!

Started to take some beam shots tonight at various yardages when I realized my camera had a dead battery. I’ll try again sometime. The target is a cement corner post with a white bucket on it at 130 yards.

Stanley HID

L3 Illuminations K40

My pleasure.

If you really want my recommendation on a pure thrower, I would just get a TN31 for around $120 shipped. You won’t be disappointed.

I have 2 since I liked the first one so much. The 2nd one I bought from ma_sha1 on here is even brighter than my first. He said it measured 115,000 Kcd. It’s a winner.

Thanks this thread is very useful!

Beam shots!

What do you think?

It looks quite impressive. 0:)

I added the Crelant 7G9 and the Fenix TK75.

Great beamshots comparison, thanks.
Is this possible to take some comparative beamshots with Small Sun ZY-T08 and C8?

The T08 will destroy a C8 light in throw.

Wow, that is a impressive collection of comparative photos you built. Had to take a lot of effort and discipline. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hey tanks guys.

I’ll add the SolarForce S1100 to the list after I get it next week. You can blame rikr for me getting it.

I’m glad I got to contribute to this mighty list of lights. :wink:

Cheers for all your work Ilikeflashlights. :wink: It was actually your suggestion that made me consider purchasing the TK75 a little while back, which so happens to be my favourite light. Just sayin.

You can blame that on rikr, too. That makes 3 of us.

I was wondering. I have a Crelant 7G5 cs with the collimator head in the way. What do you think of yours?

I think it’s cool looking and a very good thrower. But the collimator head makes it more like a tight beam Jacob A60.

+1

Seeing how much everyone enjoys there TK 75 flashlights, I’m getting the bug and will get 1 fairly soon. My question here is does anyone have the extension tubes for the battery in this light? How about you Brad? Have you tried to T K 75 with 8 or even 12 batteries?

No I sure have’nt. That’s why I bought it. I like it 3 times more than the TK70. Short and sweet, short and powerful, and short and lightweight is what makes it a true winner to me. Why ruin a good thing.