xtar shop Ebay thanksgiving markdowns (US Shop only)

I responded in that thread and I said my max would be 15$ and for 10$ I’d probably buy 2.
This was 15$ and 19$ with battery and charger, which would be worth the 4$ extra to me. So in my case, I still stand by what I said.
I even thought this ebay sale was a result of your thread.

Apparently it isn’t, so I’m still interested if a sale would happen. (With real free shipping :stuck_out_tongue: )

From what I remember, $15 was more recommended than $10. Regardless, given how fast items were sold from the xtar store, it gives you a ballpark of what a good price will be.

It won’t, I asked admin to delete that thread because most people thought that I am selling second hand products,
anyway US buyers are, again/anyway, rewarded with excellent prices (thanks to Kara from XTAR),
international buyers can buy 2AA Hugsby for 10$…

Maybe you can contact xtar and ask them why their deals are only for usa?

You said you axed that thread only because some folks were thinking about them being used?

How about making changes in thread title next time to reflect thoughts of concerned ones :D?

Seriously, why Xtar offers this deal to US customers only, unless they have lots of old stock in USA only?

I have been looking for a quality 14500 light, bought a C3 and dropped it and it almost died. For some reason, if I tighten the battery down all the way it will not work but if i back it off to the point the o-ring is visible it works. I think it is flex and a loose component on the driver.

Back on topic, I picked up the WK41+battery+charger… Seems to be a pretty good deal. I have one of their other lights and while it is not the brightest, it is well build and has worked well for me.

Thinking of picking up a WK50 but can’t find much info on it. Anyone got a recent one? Is it a good deal? Any input appreciated.

WK50’s are great lightweight and durable lights, very smooth and floody beam for XPG. I’ve been sniping them off their ebay auctions for months. And I run 14500’s in them with no issue.

Yes. I have gifted several. Nice little light that takes AA or 14500 AND even has a forward clicky switch. Their sale prices are worth it and they are great to deal with.

I was doing that too but it has gotten much harder to do. My first was a very pleasant surprise! Decent lights and great gifts for flasholics and non flasholics

I have no pink lights in my collection and I’m not starting now!

That’s kinda making me hesitate. Those who bid on them what kind of prices do you get? Is it the same site?

The first WK50 auction I won from them bout a year ago was 26 cents, pink. At two bits for a good flashlight it could have purple polka dots and I wouldn’t care!

Picked up a WK40 .

Could not resist .

Wow. Lowest i ever snatched up a WK50 from them was $3.xx.(blue) Good job! Love the WK50 for gifting and own four myself. Momentary on is a big plus on these, handy tool for sure.

Edit: Received the WK41 today, all was in order.

I don’t see any auction on ebay now for wk50. Guess I’ll wait and see if can pick up different color that way.

What I do is check and follow them daily for over a year now…

Homework.

The Star S1 with 3 3100mAh cells @ $99 is not bad at all, the lowest I’ve seen anywhere.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XTAR-S1-CREE-XM-L2-U2-LED-2500Lm-flashlight-3pcs-XTAR-18650-3100mAh-battery-/301675964498

These are stand up people not EBayers selling flashlights. Their sale prices are good and their USA service is great.

Bought one of the pink lights. Xtar quality, great mode spacing and tailswitch for less than $10… YES.