xtar shop Ebay thanksgiving markdowns (US Shop only)

You got a DEAL! - Because it’s Not really “Pink”, but rather tends to be more ‘Magenta’ :wink:

Magenta filters are sometimes used to combat the sometimes Green tint from an emitter.

also see:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Maganta&oq=Maganta&aqs=chrome..69i57.5006j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=magenta+color

-Chuck
PS - It does take a while to explain all of this to “Joe Six Pack”, so you still will need to be ready to Fight! :evil:

:beer:

LOL. As long as I’m shining it in his eyes, he wouldn’t see the colour! I should be safe.

Picked up wk40. Couldn’t resist when saw only 2 left. Only 1 Now.

I just had to get the WP2H charger to charge all of the 4.35v cells that I don’t yet have :wink:

I just had to have the WK40 because 2xAA is a dying breed, and I don’t have enough of them yet :wink:

Why is 2xAA in disfavor? - Because of the performance of 1x14500 lights, so of course I had to order a WK41 too :wink:

Not that I really need any of this stuff, but I’m sure you guys know how it is…

Thanks Xtar! - I think?
-Chuck

received my WK41 and WK40 today. The WK40 is awesome! Really nice with 2 switches and momentary. They come in nice magnetic catch boxes. Amazing deals! $13 and change for the WK40!

Having trouble with the switch on the WK41, it’s too deep … hard to double click it to activate the strobes. Anybody else?

The title says the sale has ended. Ebay still shows discounted prices.

I have no idea why the title to this says "Ended" but I know for a fact that the sale is still going in the US Ebay store, as confirmed directly by Hazel.

I also have to say that Xtar is probably one of the easiest companies to deal with. Not only is their shipping lightning quick (at least for me in Florida) but I also had an instance where the lens retaining ring fell out of my H3. I am able to purchase extras. Try that with anybody else like Rayfall or Jetbeam...both will tell you to fly a kite. Those looking for cheap Xmas gifts should look at some of the these...and the WK50 is AA or 14500 ;)

They did actually go back to regular pricing for a couple of days. Now back at sale prices. taking longer to get my order than they predicted but does have tracking.

I was not aware of that. These guys are the last people I worry about shipping....just as reliable as RMM and CalvinIS. If you buy...it will come.

My first experience was playing with that WK50. Cool as shit...and super bright with 14500...and forward clicky no less. I once was able to catch them cheap but then people caught on but at $9...that WK50 is budget friendly.

Another cool one is that TX20. I have given mine away...but it has a deep reflector...forward switch, clip, can take any battery (or even 2 primaries), and they even have an optional pressure switch. At $15...it is worth it and still good as a mod host.

Updated the title. Thanks for the heads up.

H3 Warboy - I need one, I read a review where it came with pocket clip, can someone confirm?

Yes.

Trigger pulled, seems like a versatile package, thanks Bugs

The cat has been out of the bag on the WK50 for a while now. Sub $10 usable 1aa/14500 momentary on clicky.

But I love my WK40’s… no more listed atm, but I hope some will pop.
The only other 2x AA i have is the CrelantV21A. While i love them there is something about the usability I really like on the WK40.

Anyone have any experience on the s1 cree? Looking for my first 2000+ lumen light. Wasn’t quite ready to buy but that seems to be a good price.

S1 for 99$, cant go wrong for that price.

Can be tricky for me sometimes but eventually get there. Don’t really care since don’t want to use them anyway. One of mine has the low battery warning light blinking all the time with minh or alkaline. Would probably go out with lithium ion but don’t use them.

I ordered one. Only had it a short time but This thing is a beast. It makes my K40m look small. The lumens are a real 2500. One word to describe it: “Overbuilt” It has a lot of throw, approx 540 meters. The Flood is also good because of the 3 emitters. If you don’t mind the size and weight get one. I don’t think you could possibly find another light built like this for anywhere near the price. I live on Acerage and plan on using it to spot Bear, mtn Lions, coyotes etc at night.

Hmm. Someone must have messed something up somewhere. Mine was estimated to be delivered by last Monday, and the tracking number doesn't even work. Can't recall a usps tracking # ever not working.

Thanks man. I ordered one. Seemed like a real good deal with the 3 batteries also.