Zooming Model List (2018 Updated) Tell us about your newest zoomie!

I’ve been away for a while…are they any nice zoomies that appeared recently? :slight_smile:

Nice to see you back Agro! Was worried about you.

I went away because I feel that I hit the wall with this hobby.
To progress further I would have to either go into modding (I dipped my toes and I don’t enjoy it) or go into flashlight business (which I am not interested in). With nothing more to achieve I largely lost interest.
But not fully. I think I will stay here for a few days again (it feels good to be back) but then leave again….

Mmm, how did it go? :-)

Mmm, 0K. Here we go again:

Who among you tried Kaidomain's zoomable led fishing flashlight host? Is the MCPCB holder meant for 5050 leds? Hole diameter? Comments?

Thanks.

I found a brand named ActiveFire Click on Aliexpress

I also found a flashlight that looks like a Convoy S2+ Zoomie version

Here is the link for the Zoomie S2+ style

It’s pretty hard nowdays to a find a cheap so-so 2xAA flashlight, there is just 1 seller that sells the Skywolfeye B17 and the B32 that each costs $4 and the shipping about $5 so around $9 in total which is almost a S2 host, so does not worth it.

Here’s a ‘clean’ link to the S2+ style zoomy. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003263133572.html

Well I don’t receive a thing since I’m not an affiliate, just pasted the link from google images, so that’s why the id’s and values.

I am not suggesting it was intentional or malicious. I just can’t stand these mile-long, tracker laiden links. All good :+1: