Zebralight purchase input.

OMGoodness. You could of had this light in your hand by now. Pull the Trigger man.

Since my first post in this thread I have ordered and received a light.

Its getting DARK. ORDER NOW.

JK.

Lol :beer:

:smiley:

I’m considering that one as well, but in 4000K: SC600Fc Mk IV Plus 18650 XHP50 Floody 4000K High CRI Flashli

Looks like an awesome UI on these.

it’s not the 50.2, it’s the 1st gen XHP50.

I was wondering about the frosted optic as well, if we can purchase the clear optic separately and if it’s hard to swap, glued etc. Although I do like the spread out beam of the frosted.

Not sure if you saw these photos: (posted recently in this thread)

XHP50.2 4500K (top photo)
XHP50 High CRI 4000K w/ frosted lens (bottom photo)

SC600w IV Plus XHP50.2 NW 4500K (2300lm)

SC600Fc IV Plus XHP50 High CRI 4000K (1816lm)

The High CRI color looks WAY nicer, a smoother beam and the frosted lens light up a wider area!

Hi thanks for the images. I actually don’t mind the 4500K shown in the image. I like the nice even pattern on the other photo though. Just not the yellow 4000k.

I think SC600Fd Mk IV Plus 18650 XHP50 Floody 5000K High CRI Flashli would be the winner for me. If that’s what a even frosted pattern looks like but with a 5700K pattern I might actually dig that.

Awwww snap! I found a video with it in use! I think I’m liking it!

yes but it’s 5000K not 5700K…

5000K shouldn’t be any yellow though.

Hopefully someone will chime in about removability of the lens on these for swap out.

I may be able to live with the 5000k tint. It’s high CRI. 5700k I don’t think I could get that in a high CRI. Acceptable range for me is 5000 through 5700.

According to the Original post, these beams shots were manually adjust the aperture and shutter to the closest brightness to the naked eye, didn’t mention about the white balance.

:star: 感謝電筒王lusan_senna兄的照片!!

SC600F IV Plus by Cree XHP50 CW 5700K (2260lm)

You can ! Contact ZL with your specific wants, it been done before and they will make it that way for you afaik anyway.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks for posting that! That’s in the color range I like. That must be 70 CRI. The 5000K one with 90+ CRI might be the best one for acceptable color and color rendition. Love the fact you can order a ZL the way you like, mentioned by Ven.

Couple of links sovereignknight
Run times from Terry post 1913

I can not find the custom order post, it’s in there somewhere or maybe even another thread.

Lots of info there anyway.

Thanks Ven!

I think this will be my next flashlight! Thanks!

Generally they are hard to go wrong with, for a compact 18650 light for edc duty, hard to beat. By that I mean any price range, not just $100 and under. They are so compact and light, granted in one way or another not perfect. But come close in many aspects imo.

There has always been a strong following on CPF over the years, many threads of many many pages. I always thought cool but never bit. Now in the last 6 months I have a few and can understand the strong following and passion in these great lights. They will never be the brightest or further throwing, nor the cheapest. I have only sold one, that was the sc5c mkII and was too yellow for my liking. I tried and tried to like it, trouble is I have too many lights as it is, so I am pretty fussy these days. It has to be near perfect and tick the right boxes before I even entertain buying. The xpl2 4000k hi cri on paper is awesome, unfortunately for me it was like a pi55/coffee stain of a tint….no thanks! I knew I would never use it, after all why would I when I can grab a nice 219b or 219c.

Other than surefire(P60 hosts or the E series mainly), zebra are my highest amount of an actual brand. I am fussy, size,feel,quality,LED,driver,anodising…… the full package plays a part . So that says a lot to me. Pricey, yes in ways they are I guess, worth it……yes imho but as with anything it’s just one mans opinion(me).

My only caution would be certain LED and certain off tints, the tint lottery is real with CREE, especially their new ones with all the phosphor. But then that risk is there for other manufacturers as well, just spending $100 V $30 (example)makes it even less acceptable!

Zebralight does not allow for customizing apparently. I sent a request to make a sc600fd mk IV with the 5000k 90+ cri emmiter without the frosted dome. SC600Fd Mk IV Plus 18650 XHP50 Floody 5000K High CRI Flashli

They replied “Sorry! We wan not do that!”

So now i have to decide if i want to buy it frosted. I’m feeling like it may not be worth it. I’d loved to have the XHP 50 with 5000k 90 cri with a hot spot. Not sure how i’d feel about frosted flood.

Thats odd, someone(cant remember who it was but in last month or so) had a similar request, they made the light without the frosted lens.

Bummer

Yeah. :confused:

Here’s what I requested, and here is the response.

Request Details

Custom modification for SC600FD MK IV Plus XHP50 5000K High CRI.
Date Opened: 4/16/2018
Department: Sales
Opened by: Customer
Last Action Date: 4/16/2018 1:51:35 PM

User/Date Message
Customer
4/16/2018 2:27:02 AM Hello. Is it possible for me to buy a SC600Fd IV Plus with the XHP50 High CRI with a normal AR glass lens instead of the frosted lens?

I basically want the SC600Fd IV Plus with a normal AR clear glass lens using the XHP 50 5000K High CRI LED.

Is this possible? How much would it cost?

Thank you.

Staff (Administrator)
4/16/2018 1:51:30 PM We don’t do that. Sorry!