FastTech New Arrivals & Promotion

967 posts / 0 new
Last post
fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Thx~

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Agro
Agro's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 05/14/2017 - 11:16
Posts: 6578
Location: Ślōnsk

Happy New Year Fasttech

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Happy New Year Agro, wish you good.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 40 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 13787
Location: nyc
fasttech wrote:
650nm Red Laser Gloves DJ Club Bars Dancing Stage Props $34.54

Whoa, I could be Darth Kruger with those! LOL

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Photonica
Photonica's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 09/20/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 347
Location: Midwest USA
Lightbringer wrote:
fasttech wrote:
650nm Red Laser Gloves DJ Club Bars Dancing Stage Props $34.54

Whoa, I could be Darth Kruger with those! LOL

You’ll put your eye out with that!

More Photons!

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 15342
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

Darth Krueger...

Ha!

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6380
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Ugh… I think i ordered something that’s not in stock anymore, again….

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9678677

Seemed like a nice moddable host, with Stainless Steel bezels on both ends, but the item in my order says:

“Restocking”

But it’s an old model, i think.. Although i can still buy it from UltraFire:

https://www.ultrafire.com/Flashlights-c826/UltraFire-UF-A6-CREE-XPG-G2-300LM3-Mode-Mini-Flashlight-LED-Flashlight-p8963

But it would cost $ 2.81 more…

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 17546
Location: Amsterdam

Lol, Ultrafire wishes us happy newyear 2019

Ig
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 05/28/2011 - 07:21
Posts: 188

That’s a kind of some strange habit of FT. I can’t understand what’s the point of selling non existing products.

What’s the point FT? You do that too many times and that’s really annoying thing.

Speadge
Speadge's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 06/23/2017 - 15:53
Posts: 197
Location: SI

Jerommel wrote:
Ugh… I think i ordered something that’s not in stock anymore, again….

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9678677

Seemed like a nice moddable host, with Stainless Steel bezels on both ends, but the item in my order says:

“Restocking”

But it’s an old model, i think.. Although i can still buy it from UltraFire:

https://www.ultrafire.com/Flashlights-c826/UltraFire-UF-A6-CREE-XPG-G2-300LM3-Mode-Mini-Flashlight-LED-Flashlight-p8963

But it would cost $ 2.81 more…

I experienced exactly the same issue with similar product https://www.fasttech.com/p/1081700 half year or so ago and this thing after 3 months or so actually arrived.
(and yes, I know, I know … old outdated and overpriced product but I simply wanted to have it in my 14500 flashlights collection)

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Hello everyone,

Happy new year, and thanks for your feedback and your patient.
Please read it to know more about Restocking: https://support.fasttech.com/FAQ/restocking

Have a good day!
FastTech

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6380
Location: the Hague, Netherlands
djozz wrote:
Lol, Ultrafire wishes us happy newyear 2019

Hahaha! Okay… Facepalm

Jerommel
Jerommel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/04/2014 - 13:18
Posts: 6380
Location: the Hague, Netherlands

Speadge wrote:
Jerommel wrote:
Ugh… I think i ordered something that’s not in stock anymore, again….

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9678677

Seemed like a nice moddable host, with Stainless Steel bezels on both ends, but the item in my order says:

“Restocking”

But it’s an old model, i think.. Although i can still buy it from UltraFire:

https://www.ultrafire.com/Flashlights-c826/UltraFire-UF-A6-CREE-XPG-G2-300LM3-Mode-Mini-Flashlight-LED-Flashlight-p8963

But it would cost $ 2.81 more…

I experienced exactly the same issue with similar product https://www.fasttech.com/p/1081700 half year or so ago and this thing after 3 months or so actually arrived.
(and yes, I know, I know … old outdated and overpriced product but I simply wanted to have it in my 14500 flashlights collection)


Ah, the AKOray. Smile

Yeah, i like it how they still list a bunch of old stock lights.
Often a bit too expensive, yes.
And of course the LEDs and drivers are outdated…

In my order it now says: “ETA 1/16/2020 (in 5 days)” for the UF-A6.
Let’s wait and see what happens.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Time-Limited Offers: Up to 97% OFF, only $0.99


Found 1040 matches: Click here
Note: offers must be purchased using the “add offer to cart” button on this page. Click here for detailed terms and conditions.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Special Clearance for $0.99 Only | First Come, First Served, Limited Stock

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Agro
Agro's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 21 sec ago
Joined: 05/14/2017 - 11:16
Posts: 6578
Location: Ślōnsk

MT-G2 zoomie? Nice. Smile

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Authentic Xiaomi Redmi K30 6.67” LCD Octa-Core LTE Smartphone (128GB/EU)

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Happy CNY! 2020 Mega Sitewide Coupon Sale | UP TO 15% OFF

Date: 23 Jan 2020 23:59 pm – 26 Jan 2020 23:59 pm (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 15% off
Code: CNYRAT15
Countdown To The Start of 15% OFF

Date: 27 Jan 2020 00:00 am – 30 Jan 2020 23:59 pm (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Code: CNYRAT10
Countdown To The Start of 10% OFF

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 717

Kung Hei Fat Choy.
FastTech will be on holiday from January 20, 2020, to January 31, 2020. Shipping and support will resume normal service on February 1, 2020.
Happy New Year, again!

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Pages