FREEME ✌ LUMINTOP THOR I LEP 400lm 18350 1200m(verified) Flashlight Group Buy >>> New Price

237 posts / 0 new
Last post
Xikex
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 01/25/2018 - 18:45
Posts: 145
Location: San diego

Interested

sidpost
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 06/19/2021 - 10:07
Posts: 29
Location: United States
ArtieT59 wrote:

No credit taken away from Simon at Convoy, but this HAS TO BE the most INTERESTING light so far in 2021. Very excited!

L21’s with the SFT40 and an L7 with the SBT-90.2 are certainly there for me! LEP’s are pretty specialized so, for me are really a specialty item separate from mainstream flashlights.

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 2832
Location: CT, USA

Th558 wrote:
For the THOR II, Vinh got 195Lumen, 550Kcd, 1483m which is way below spec. Has anyone else tested it? Hopefully this one doesn't underperform as well. Edit: It does actually hit the claimed 1.8km so this might hit the claimed 1.2km too.

 

I saw Vinh's measurements too and wondered why they were SO below spec? worried me actually, especially since freeme claimed to get 1700+ meters. Then again, VInh has really questionable measurements for the FireFlies e12r with sst20 4000k, something like 3800 lumens, which doesn't make any sense (even @ 450 lumens/emitter which is a low average, that is 5400L). so maybe another biffle on his part? or he doesn't understand how to operate Aunduril 2 (in all seriousness, its quite different and comes in on "muggle" mode).

 

You edited and said that Thor II did hit spec, where did you confirm this if you dont mind i ask?

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 2832
Location: CT, USA

sidpost wrote:
ArtieT59 wrote:

No credit taken away from Simon at Convoy, but this HAS TO BE the most INTERESTING light so far in 2021. Very excited!

L21's with the SFT40 and an L7 with the SBT-90.2 are certainly there for me! LEP's are pretty specialized so, for me are really a specialty item separate from mainstream flashlights.

I agree! And hoesntly simon has been crushing it with amazing new offers. but so is Freeme in a different way cool

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 10305

Marco 1lumen just published 891,000 cd 1888m in his review. David and I got close to 1800m, so I shouldn't think there is much to dispute on Lumintop ratings.

ArtieT59 wrote:

Th558 wrote:
For the THOR II, Vinh got 195Lumen, 550Kcd, 1483m which is way below spec. Has anyone else tested it? Hopefully this one doesn't underperform as well. Edit: It does actually hit the claimed 1.8km so this might hit the claimed 1.2km too.

 

I saw Vinh's measurements too and wondered why they were SO below spec? worried me actually, especially since freeme claimed to get 1700+ meters. Then again, VInh has really questionable measurements for the FireFlies e12r with sst20 4000k, something like 3800 lumens, which doesn't make any sense (even @ 450 lumens/emitter which is a low average, that is 5400L). so maybe another biffle on his part? or he doesn't understand how to operate Aunduril 2 (in all seriousness, its quite different and comes in on "muggle" mode).

 

You edited and said that Thor II did hit spec, where did you confirm this if you dont mind i ask?

1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

ih8winter
ih8winter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 08/04/2020 - 13:49
Posts: 21

Interested in SS.

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 2832
Location: CT, USA

freeme wrote:

Marco 1lumen just published 891,000 cd 1888m in his review. David and I got close to 1800m, so I shouldn't think there is much to dispute on Lumintop ratings.

ArtieT59 wrote:

Th558 wrote:
For the THOR II, Vinh got 195Lumen, 550Kcd, 1483m which is way below spec. Has anyone else tested it? Hopefully this one doesn't underperform as well. Edit: It does actually hit the claimed 1.8km so this might hit the claimed 1.2km too.

 

I saw Vinh's measurements too and wondered why they were SO below spec? worried me actually, especially since freeme claimed to get 1700+ meters. Then again, VInh has really questionable measurements for the FireFlies e12r with sst20 4000k, something like 3800 lumens, which doesn't make any sense (even @ 450 lumens/emitter which is a low average, that is 5400L). so maybe another biffle on his part? or he doesn't understand how to operate Aunduril 2 (in all seriousness, its quite different and comes in on "muggle" mode).

 

You edited and said that Thor II did hit spec, where did you confirm this if you dont mind i ask?

 

great to know! I have no issues with that, I was just curious. 

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

sesgum
sesgum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 16 min ago
Joined: 01/01/2012 - 14:39
Posts: 1107
Location: New Jersey, US
freeme wrote:
  • Throw distance: 1170m
  • Intensity: 3,420,000Cd (30m)
  • Seems like a typo. By the throw distance, it is probably 340kcd, one less zero.

    Tranquilator
    Offline
    Last seen: 21 hours 36 min ago
    Joined: 03/24/2019 - 20:37
    Posts: 55
    Location: US

    Interested

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    My fault, it has been corrected. They are really testing my vision when report label it as "342000CD(30m)". Should have recalculated with my xlsx table before publishing. 

    sesgum wrote:
    freeme wrote:
    • Throw distance: 1170m
    • Intensity: *3,420,000Cd (30m)*

    Seems like a typo. By the throw distance, it is probably 340kcd, one less zero.

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    maxchaos92
    Offline
    Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
    Joined: 03/17/2021 - 02:10
    Posts: 47
    Location: Italy

    Interested

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    List updated.

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    Souichirou
    Souichirou's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 13 hours 2 min ago
    Joined: 04/05/2019 - 21:32
    Posts: 690
    freeme wrote:

    List updated.

    I never seem to end up on the interested list… I was post 51 and indicated I was interested. Crying

    nbjly
    Offline
    Last seen: 2 hours 6 min ago
    Joined: 09/08/2011 - 18:31
    Posts: 67

    Definitely will buy an aluminum version Thumbs Up

    lite624
    Offline
    Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
    Joined: 06/30/2020 - 12:02
    Posts: 29

    Interested in Ti and black

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    Noted.

    nbjly wrote:
    Definitely will buy an aluminum version :THUMBS-UP:

    lite624 wrote:
    Interested in Ti and black

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    mfield
    Offline
    Last seen: 2 days 21 hours ago
    Joined: 07/09/2021 - 22:07
    Posts: 7

    Interested – thank you.

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    1200m verified. cool

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    ma tumba
    Offline
    Last seen: 1 week 13 hours ago
    Joined: 07/28/2015 - 19:09
    Posts: 195
    Location: Russia

    Would be great to have an e-series compatible lep head module

    scintillator
    Offline
    Last seen: 56 min 25 sec ago
    Joined: 06/12/2014 - 10:11
    Posts: 170

    I an interested in anodized aluminum lep.

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    Noted.

    scintillator wrote:
    I an interested in anodized aluminum lep.

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    More images in OP.

    1thedeal lumintop thor i LEP

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    Th558
    Th558's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 3 hours 22 min ago
    Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
    Posts: 1226
    Location: United Kingdom

    All the LEPs are white. It’d be cool if they made a green, blue or red beam version.

    freeme
    freeme's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 6 hours 35 min ago
    Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
    Posts: 10305

    You mean using colored filters or replace with Osram LED?

    Th558 wrote:
    All the LEPs are white. It'd be cool if they made a green, blue or red beam version.

    1thedeals.comyoutubeAstroluxNealsgadgetsolight

    Th558
    Th558's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 3 hours 22 min ago
    Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
    Posts: 1226
    Location: United Kingdom

    freeme wrote:

    You mean using colored filters or replace with Osram LED?


    Th558 wrote:
    All the LEPs are white. It’d be cool if they made a green, blue or red beam version.

    Could they make the phosphor green instead of yellow or will that make it cyan when it mixes with the blue laser? Filters are ok but they reduce the output. There are green LEDs but you can’t get anywhere near the same intensity in a small light. A wavien collar would be perfect for a green LED since it makes the beam a bit green anyway but we’re probably never gonna see those in any production lights.
    MOVE-EVO
    MOVE-EVO's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
    Joined: 05/27/2021 - 04:33
    Posts: 10
    Location: Japan

    Interested!! please Big Smile  

    l3gion
    Offline
    Last seen: 4 days 1 hour ago
    Joined: 08/20/2020 - 13:45
    Posts: 11

    Interested! Thanks

    turkishsteve
    Offline
    Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
    Joined: 12/14/2020 - 17:01
    Posts: 3
    Location: Locust Grove, GA

    Interested.

    Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

    spoonrobot
    Offline
    Last seen: 2 days 22 hours ago
    Joined: 02/10/2016 - 14:01
    Posts: 65

    Interested in black

    Chinaheart
    Chinaheart's picture
    Offline
    Last seen: 2 weeks 1 day ago
    Joined: 07/19/2019 - 22:56
    Posts: 268
    Location: Philippines

    Interested to see this little beast....

    Pages