How did we do? (FastTech.com)

Sweet! But yes, too bad it's 30 AWG. I would like to see 22 and 24 gauge. It's funny how the roll says "Wire-Wrapping Wire" and says made in the U.S.A. Riiiight :)

End of 3rd business day in HK, and although I was assured by customer service that my orders would be shipped today now they are stuck on "Order Received "... and I even chose to get them recorder post... ahhhhh... 4rd business day tomorrow, any ideas?

SUGGESTION

XML U3 / XML2 / XP-G2 /XP-E2 drop ins for p60

That is all :slight_smile:

Well the shipping was fast but the light worked for 5 minutes and then died . It was a UltraFire M90 Cree MC-E 800LM 4-Mode Memory White LED Flashlight. I started a return ticket with photos. I will let you know what happens.

800ft to 1000ft packages, whee.
I think I could do a lifetime with 6 feet…

I received a pair of the black Trustfire 4000 mAh 26650s from Fasttech this morning.
Charged them to 4.2v, rested them for an hour, then did a 1A discharge test on one down to 3V on an imax B6.
Final score - exactly 2800mAh. Not very good. I’ll discharge the other one tomorrow, but I don’t expect any better from it.

Emphasizing that yours were the black Trustfires and not the "flames". Thanks for posting your test though!

-Garry

Thanks for clarifying Garry, I didn’t notice at first.

This is a great price for that much wire-wrapping wire. However I would only need 30m rolls, which should be around $3 each based on the mega 300m roll price. I’d love to see that length as an option; I’d buy at least six different colours. :smiley:
This 30 gauge wire isn’t for emitter wiring, I use it mostly for low current prototyping, modding, and repairs. I’ve never had it with hi-temp coating so that’s a definite plus.

Oh, ha, there is such a thing as wire-wrapping wire. I thought it was just something lost in translation.

Yes, one of two orders has a pair of 18650
Yes, a tracking status (23 & 24/1 respectively) like this

Ok,

this could be the cause, a custom office stop after x-ray inspection.

Mine last order was declared shipped on 18 Jan and its last tracking status update was on 22 Jan.

This is starting to be a “show stopper” for me, at least for orders of certain importance.

Adding these delays to inbound custom delay results in one month waiting to see goods in my hands.

So i have a question for FT staff :

is feasible to think a shipping solution based on courier like DHL at for order of certain amount ?

How much would it cost ?

Just like to say thanks to fasttech. Order arrived today the 28th. Placed order on the 18th, 10 days to my door in NC. Went from hong kong to CA in 2 days took 4 more to get here. 3 days from time of order to shipped. 1 day for hong kong to process through.
Good packaging and nice products. You are setting standards that others will have to follow if they want my business.
Keep up the speedy shipping. :wink:

Sorry about this. Unfortunate we didn’t test each and every one, and frankly it isn’t feasible to test each battery before shipment.

We have done tests before at 1Ah drain and the tester showed 39xxmAh. After seeing your message, we have immediately updated the test results and we’ll double check by testing again.

If capacity fluctuates that much over time, between batches/cells, we’ll definitely consider removing them altogether.

Send me your order number (here or PM) and I will look this up for you.

We could probably add this along with the SG post option in the next update. Expect DHL to be more expensive than Speedpost Express ($20/25+ per shipment). We’ll see if this can be done.

That’s great what you’re doing, thanks for that.

As a side note though, home results are not always accurate, they’re so prone to connection issue especially at the banana plugs. Any hobby charger will terminate charge/discharge prematurely if the voltage drop across that plug is too high.

Even our texaspyro was fooled recently (heheh… you are fallible after all). Of course, being who he is, he would notice it, but not everybody will.

Very true. I’ll do a discharge test on the second battery later today, and see what it comes up with.
Incidentally, I notice the 26650 Trustfire flames listing now says ‘2800mAh actual capacity’, and nothing on the black trustfires. I think you may have that the wrong way round…. Also, don’t just take my word for it, does anyone else have any of these they can test?

I think i found a bug in the Fasttech shopping cart.

Say i have a cart with a mix of items (13 currently) and one of the items is quantity 4.

If i close a tab, then come back to my saved cart with a bunch of items in it - now ALL the items have a quantity 4!

Thought you guys might want to know for a test/fix.

Suggestion: FastTech should have its own BLF sub-forum as the plethora of FT thread are making me dizzy. :wink:

Fixed — thank you! That nasty bug was introduced 2 days ago when we started saving shopping cart items to FastTech account. By the way, as long as you’re logged in, shopping cart items are persisted across computers and devices.

Corrected now. We are going to do drain test on these black 26650’s tomorrow morning.

Jasmine

FastTech should not just be taking people's word for it about battery capacities. (No offense to anyone here) unless there is a strong consensus. On top of that, they need to be more careful that they change descriptions on the right products!

EDIT: Well at least they respond quick to suggestions and correction!

-Garry