Rating: Dinodirect.com

See I'm just the opposite. I don't want to be showered with gifts for a screw up. I would rather just get what I ordered the first time and everytime. I know everyone can make a mistake. But companies that pay attention to details like Cabelas don't hardly ever screw up. I have 100% confidence when I place an order with them they will get it exactly right and it will usually be at my door within 4 to 5 days.

so spend more and buy from cabelas. what does an 18650 from them cost anyway?

i got a tf-r2, 2x18650 charger and 2x tf 18650 protected cells. the light i had to take apart, clean and lube. the batteries were unprotected. nothing wrong with the charger, it charges... whole thing cost like $32. got a nice light, good batteries and a charger even though unprotected. and a $9 gift card for the 6.71 batteries

now i can get a light thats on sale for $9 off. not perfect but not bad.

This is how people should think, I agree with pulsar, DD don't screw up everything, but when they do you get something for their mistake.

Well I was just using Cabelas as an example. I don't think they even sell 18650 stuff. But my point is I want my order to be correct. Nothing wrong with that. If my first order I ever made with Cabelas was a screw up, I would feel the exact same way. If a company can't take the time to make sure your first order is right, what makes me or anyone else think that they are going to try harder on the second one? I hope you get my drift.

So like I said you buy from who you want, and I will do the same.

what a discount http://www.dinodirect.com/led-flashlight-super-bright-9led.html

well its not about discount, look for video review in this page ...

no comments, just smile

I think she is prefect for DM51 at CPF

Got my order from Dinodirect. It took 17 days 6 days to ship out and 11 days to get here. Faster than I expected. Although there is some problem with items so I contacted cs.

I decided to order a UltraFire WF504B XM-LT6 5-Mode for $12.31 from Dinodirect despite what I read in this thread.

I placed the order on November 4th, order got shipped November 5th and I received the flashlight November 15th.

Pros

• fast shipping

Cons

• product not as described, the flashlight was 3-mode (high,low,strobe)
  • light flickered (fixed by opening the tailcap and smoothening the solders a bit with 1200 grit sandpaper)
  • minor dent on the bezel

I ordered Protected trustfire 18650 Flames and got unprotected Fakes.I am not ordering anything else from these crooks.Going to open a Paypal dispute.

Ordered a flashlight 11/04/2011 - obtained it 11/20/2011. Fast shipping and everything was fine.

I am going to let you decide if you would go though all this to settle a dispute with DD.

I purchased a host flashlight for not much money but it came incomplete. The reflector was missing and not just a P60 version. I really wanted this particular host to be complete. I have use for several more of these hosts. I have not seen this specific host anywhere else.

I filed a dispute with DD, which eventually elevated to a PayPal dispute, and finally a PayPal claim. Each time I gave DD the alloted time to resolve this outside of PayPal. In total, it required 60 days for the cycle to evolve to the refund due. Below, all the direct references are cleared to protect the innocent. The body of the text will give you an idea of what dealing with DD CS will be like when you have problems with your order.

Are you patient enough to go through all this?

Questions

Replacement Requirement ( Case Number: xxxxxxxxxx Date: 10/02/2011 )

There is a missing part to my recent order. I marked the part that is missing on the image. Please let me know you can provide this missing part for this order. Also please confirm that this part is installed in your inventory. I have need for several more of this item: SKU-aaaaaaaaaa

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

You have uploaded Missing Part successfully.

· Customer Service CS_E,Oct 02,2011

Thanks for countacting us.Does it can work without that missing part? We are looking forward to your early reply.

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

The missing part is very important to make the light function properly. Please check your stock to know if this part is missing from all the lights you have. I realy need this missing part. If you can confirm that this is included on other lights, I can place additional orders. But first, I need to make this light fully functional.

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 02,2011

Thank you for contacting us.We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.We suggest you keep the item and we would like to offer you a $5 gifrcard as compensation.Will that be OK to you?Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated!

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

I am more interested in knowing I can receive the item with all the parts. Can you please investigate why this item is missing? Is this one part missing on all the inventory?

· Customer Service CS_S,Oct 02,2011

Thanks for contacting us!We are writing to inform you that please tell us what part is missing? If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us!Have a nice day!

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

Please look at the image at this site: http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/snip/SKU-aaaaaaaaaa_missing_part.jpg The circled part is missing. This is the "reflector".

· Customer Service CS_O,Oct 02,2011

Thanks for you mail, we are sorry that we can not open the link. Could you please send us the evidence in another form? Your early reply will be appreciated.

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

You have uploaded Missing Part successfully.

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

Please see the link in my previous reply. http://upload.dinodirect.com/RMAAttchments/RMAbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 02,2011

Thank you for contacting us !We are writing to inform you that we would like to send you a replacement. We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused to you!Thank you for your support .

· CUSTOMER Oct 02,2011

That would be acceptable. Thank you.

· Customer Service CS_O,Oct 02,2011

Thanks for your mail, we will resend you a new one soon, and email you after the shipment, please do not worry.

· CUSTOMER Oct 13,2011

Please know that the replacement flashlight was received today. This replacement flashlight is also missing the same reflector part. This is really sad as the light will not function correctly without the missing part. How can we confirm that your inventory is not missing this part from all of these products? I would really like more of these only if they are complete.

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 13,2011

Thanks for contacting us. We do regret for the inconvenience that caused. We have connected our related department to have a check. Please do not worry. Once we get a reply, we will contact you. Have a nice day!

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 14,2011

Thanks for contacting us. We have got a reply from our related department. The item is just a shell kit. Comparing with the real flashlight, it does not have a LED or driver. Usually this kind of item can work well without the reflector. Hope you can understand. Have a nice day!

· CUSTOMER Oct 14,2011

If you review this case, there is a part in the Dino Direct advertisement that was not provided in the shipment. I fully understand that this is not a complete flashlight, but the reflector part that is pictured in the ad is missing. Please make it clear the related department that I am looking for the part I provided a picture for earlier.

· Customer Service CS_O,Oct 14,2011

Thank you contacting us. Would you make a confirmation whether the reflector is as the same as the this picture, if so ,we would like to resend the fitting to you. Looking forward to your early reply!

· CUSTOMER Oct 14,2011

Thank you for your reply. I do not see a picture attached to your post. I know that the reflector is very unique to this flashlight body. This is why this reflector is a critical part to complete this flashlight.

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 15,2011

Thank you contacting us.We could send you the reflector,however,it may taks a longer time,we are wondering wether you mind or not.If you can buy the reflector in your local place, would you please keep the item and accept our $5 giftcard for compensation?Using the giftcard you can pay as cash for your next purchase!Your early reply will be highly appreciated!Any questions,please feel free to contact us!Looking for your reply!!Have a nice day!!

· CUSTOMER Oct 15,2011

The missing reflector is not a common reflector. This reflector is special to this flashlight. Are you saying that this reflector is not included with any of SKU-aaaaaaaaaa?

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 15,2011

Thank you contacting us.We will try our best to ship out your reflector soon,please do not worry,have a nice day!! If you are satisfied with our service, Could you kindly close the case? Have a nice day!!

· CUSTOMER Oct 16,2011

Thank you. Can you please email a picture of the reflector you are sending? I can confirm if this is the missing reflector required for this flashlight.

· Customer Service CS_C,Oct 17,2011

Thank you for contacting us .We have contacted with our related department and we will send the item as your request ,please wait for it patiently.

· CUSTOMER Nov 02,2011

I need to advise you that the reflector has not been received. This order is already 44 days old and I need to make a dispute with PayPal tomorrow if we cannot resolve this immediately.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 02,2011

Thank you for contacting us .We have contacted with our related department to reship the mountings to you while the items usually takes a relatively long time to purchase so we do regret for the delay for your shipping.If you are not willing to wait for it any more we would like to afford you 5 dollars giftcard could you please buy a new one in your local shop,if you are willing to keep on wait for it ,we will urge our related departmnet again.Thank you for your patience and understanding.Have a nice day.

· CUSTOMER Nov 02,2011

I cannot buy this reflector locally. I have little use for a giftcard. Please see this item as it somehow lists the right reflector: SKU:cccccccccc - image 3 shows the reflector that is missing. Please provide the appropiate missing part or provide a refund to PayPal.

· CUSTOMER Nov 02,2011

http://p.lefux.com/61/20110829/cccccccccc/image-big.jpg

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 02,2011

Thanks for contacting us. We have connected our related department to send the missing part to you as soon as possible. But since it is a part of a product, so it may take a relatively longer time to reach you. Hope you can understand. Have a nice day!

Questions

Refund Requirement ( Case Number: yyyyyyyyyy Date: 11/19/2011 )

Please review Case Number: xxxxxxxxxx. This missing part issue is still not resolved but the case was moved to resolved in DinoDirect. I don't know how that happened but I did not do this. This case is still very much open. It is almost time to make a claim with PayPal. I have not received the missing part. At this point I must insist on a complete refund. In two days, if not refunded to my PayPal account, I must make the claim with PayPal. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 19,2011

Thanks for contacting us, we have contacted our related department to ship out the part of the item soon,we will try our best to help you,could you please close the dispute?Thanks for your understanding!!

· CUSTOMER Nov 19,2011

PayPal has deadlines for making a claim. After all this time, I feel it is appropriate for me to request a full refund.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 19,2011

Thanks for contacting us. We do regret for the mess and trouble. Would you please keep the item and accept a $10 giftcard? Using the giftcard, you may avoid entering your account information for your next purchase. We found that your transaction has been reversed. Would you please do us a favor to close the dispute? Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!

· CUSTOMER Nov 20,2011

Thank you for your offer of the giftcard. I do not have a use for a giftcard. I prefer a full refund to PayPal. I do not understand what you mean by "We found that your transaction has been reversed."

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 20,2011

Thank you for contacting us.\Could you please close the dispute and we will refund you by that time ,cause once you open a dispute the money will be reversed so we may not refund under this condition.Thank you for your cooperation and understanding .Have a nice day.

· CUSTOMER Nov 20,2011

Thank you, CS_C. I have sent another request for a refund through PayPal. If this is approved by DD with PayPal, the dispute will be closed. If not, I must open the claim. Thank you again for your help.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 20,2011

Thank you for contacting us. We may only refund you once you close the dispute.Thank you for your cooperation and undersatanding.Have a nice day.

· CUSTOMER Nov 21,2011

This is not true. Approving the request for a refund in PayPal will close the dispute and provide the refund. I cannot close the dispute and be protected by PayPal. Please approve the refund request in PayPal.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 21,2011

Thank you for contactiing us. We would like to refund you nn.19 dollars for the aaaaaaaaaa,could you confirm it?Have a nice day.

· CUSTOMER Nov 21,2011

You only owe me $mm.20. This refund amount is acceptable.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 21,2011

Thank you for contacting us , we do regre that there is something wrong with our system tentatively .Thank you for your honesty and understanding . We would like to refund you mm.20 doillars for the case ,could you nconfirm it ?Thank you for your understanding again.

· CUSTOMER Nov 21,2011

Confirmed. Please approve the request for refund in PayPal. I must file the claim today if this is not resolved. Thank you.

· Customer Service CS_C,Nov 22,2011

Thanks for cotacting us. We accept your request for a refund. You will receive a notification Email in the next 1-3 working days after the refund has been made. In order to express our regret feeling this time, we would like to offer you a 10% discount link for your next purchase on our site: http://www.dinodirect.com/?Code=snip. We urgently wish to have other chances to do business with you in the near future. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further question. Have a nice day!

Since DD has sent you an amicable reply better wait extra few days for the refund otherwise file a claim to Paypal for the next step.

Nightspy what product did you buy?

Link please

My summed up experience with DinoDirect:

• cheat on you with DinoPoints for delayed processing (they call it a system error )
  • cheat on you with fake reviews
  • cheat on you with wrong/fake products (see posts above or TF Flames thread)
  • ban you from their forum after several posts (yeah, that's what I call: "Discuss freely")
  • live chat is a complete waste of time, even a discussion with a speaking clock service would make more sense
  • customer service follows exactly the handbook "How to calm down customers & still generating profit"
  • reviews you made never get checked/show up on their pages (reviewing items is their own business, I guess )
  • all given contacts/email addresses are fake

I wish there would be a way to show them the power of customers...

Geez and I thought I was the only one!

My reviews actually got processed and showed up on their website... after about 2 - 3 months lol.

I don’t know. Why are we getting mixed experiences? First time I have to deal with Dinodirect CS and it was easy and fast.

This forum could play that role, but there are a lot of people here who lower their moral standards to the bottom when given a few bucks discount in group buys, it seems you can buy people for cheap on this budget forum.

That's very close to the claimed 24h processing, isn't it ?!

Because of the fake/unprotected TF Flames...? This thread could be reason for that.

I have just good experiences with DD from items to customer care; if you consider search and find the right item in that website part of the game you can't complain.

BTW I know fake discounts random prices and fake reviews/photos can disorient a customer.

About the batteries thread you can read that all ppl that ordered the batteries got a refound/gift card/ reshipped order keeping original trustfire not protected(that them probably buy at 0,2$ less) or fakes(but tested at 1800mah that are not so bad, ultrafire at that price usually give less mha)

I don't see any scammer politic on DD

If you want certificated quality go far from chinese sites and be ready of multiply your costs