Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Can i use both the 8% off coupon "BLF" and the coupon code from my BG points ( http://www.banggood.com/my_points.php ), or is it always either or?

:)

yep it does, i don’t think i had seen one before… are these common? after reading about them it seems like a neon/glow discharge lamp. pretty neat so hope it lasts :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s nothing at all new about them. These were as common as lava lamps back in the 70’s, maybe even earlier. Im not sure why they fell out of favor. I think they look pretty cool.

Edit: these have been around forever! :smiley:

Even GE made them at one time. The older ones are very collectable.

haha, awesome. i love knowing about the history of these things. hope they continue to be cloned :stuck_out_tongue:

You can only use one code, so pick the better one :wink:
Usually on deals that have an expiration, the provided coupon code makes for better saving than the usual BLF one.

All right, thanks for the info! :)

Must resist. All I need is another illumination hobby with a huge collection to back it. :smiley:

Oh no! They made one of an airplane… I must have it!

Edit: and I just found one on ebay! Oh no!!! :smiley: :smiley:

deserves it’s own thread, but you really have some great specimens of bulbs over there! and in even in these days of kilo lumens and digital displays i’m not against the idea of light being precious =)
on the budget side of things i think there will continue to be replicas hitting the market, just make sure they don’t all get banned :stuck_out_tongue:
http://finddealsfor.me/products/search?keywords=vintage%20bulbs&match_all=0&match_all=1&title_only=0&title_only=1&only_with_rating=0&min_price=min.&max_price=max.&sort_by=price

What happened to “Banggood’s BFL for BLF Flashlight Games GIVEAWAY:— Nitecore SRT7 —Sunwayman V11R —Sunwayman D40A — Week 1” thread?

I guess it was marked as SPAM. That would explain..

SB knew about it and only thing he did was excluding it from Google indexing (to prevent that excessive amount of links potentially causing problems to BLF..).

IMHO there was nothing wrong in that thread, especially as it was useless in SEO purposes after the indexing prevention.

This post will be deleted tomorrow. Just an update as to the BFL to BLF GIVEAWAY

I will keep this short, as I don't really like to tread on _the_ thread about deals, but here's the quick summary. The thread was being bombarded by a member of BLF which led to me and him bickering, so Sb locked the thread temporarily. He's giving it a few days to cool down, and told me it will be unlocked hopefully tomorrow. I know a lot of BLF members were looking forward to winning one of those flashlights, and I put alot of hard work getting them to give those exact flashlights as GIVEAWAYS. I am sorry for this. But hopefully tomorrow he will unlock it, and let the BFL to BLF games continue! Not necessarily a quick summary, but in case you were all wondering that's the update. Again, I am very sorry it got locked.

Please do not reply to this message, as this will be the only update I give about this, and want _the_ deal thread to be just that, about good deals.

Tactical handbag now in stock! Buy one for the wife?

Sunwayman T40CS XML2 for only $49 with BLF code

and an EOSLAMP VAN32, good looking AA light, not so cheap though..

Not a extrem hot deal, but now you can get 2x Samsung 3000mAh 18650 (unprotected) for $9,23. Edit Non aff-link. Important: To charge it full, you need a 4,35V charger (like the XTAR SP1). I don't know, why the pictures don't show the typical word (ICR 18650 30A Samsung etc.). The rest looks 100% like genuine Samsung batteries.

You can get one for $4,99 or 3x for $4,69 each - this is listed since a few weeks.

The pair price is little bit better as the 3x each price.

Solarstorm BC-01 4*18650 Rechargeable Battery Case - $9.99 with coupon: bgf178
NOT AFF LINK / aff link

Olight OMNI-DOK Universal 18650 16340 Charger - $16.99 with coupon: bgf177
NOT AFF LINK / aff link

P.S. Here, Buwuve forgot to post NOT AFF LINK for those 2 X Samsung 3000mAh 18650 (unprotected) batteries so, here it is Please don’t kill him, he was not aware of a death penalty for this crime :smiley:
P.S.S. Please, be aware that by clicking my affiliate links you are signing the contract with devil, you are selling your soul. For each and every product you buy using my aff links I will get about 1 quadrillion of dollars which I will use to buy half of our solar system and turn all human beings and animals into my slaves engaged into designing and producing best flashlights, batteries and chargers for my satisfaction only. If you don’t click my aff links I will remain poor, start licking anodisation from my current flashlights then start eating aluminum, them PCBs, lenses, lithium from cells will keep me calm, eventually starving to death, you dont want that on your conscience, do you buahahahaha :smiley:

Does anyone happen to know if the Solarstorm BC-01 4*18650 Rechargeable Battery Case has a protection circuit built into the cap? The wires on my bike lights are iffy at best so the protection circuit is about the only thing that prevents the dead short once the wires wear through.

i bit the bullet and ordered a sc03nw from BG even after the mix up with xml2/xml… honestly the emitter problem wasnt too big of a deal to me - i would rather have xml and neutral rather than xml2 and cool white for this type of light anyways

i received my sc03 today… its cool white.

lol. why am i surprised?

I pm-ed bg asking for help.

BG listed today new version of Roche AS31, looks like nicer successor of X3:

Link?

http://www.banggood.com/Rocher-AS31-CREE-XML2-1A-Tactical-LED-Flashlight-18650-p-927957.html