MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

I’m wondering if implementing a wish list approach might be beneficial to anyone else. I’m very forgetful, coming up with plans on modifying a light then forgetting what I was going to use. A wish list might be good, something to build an order on and make fewer small purchases, while keeping the mindset of the build in some form of order.

Does that make any sense to anyone else? Even items that are backordered for a while and “off the radar” could be picked up along with other items not typically bought…for example the Nyogel lubricant is a great idea, but I always forget to order some. Same for insulation discs and centering rings. I just always forget. So it seems that I order a couple of cells, a few emitters, something or other about every few days instead of a better thought out order once a week or twice a month.

Might just be me…

I am wanting to build a P60 dropin with an OP reflector. I will use one of your bare bones P60 dropins and a 7135*3 driver.

Will the OP reflector work best with an XP-G2 or an XM-L2 emitter? I want something of a mix between throw and flood. I’m hoping to avoid the tiny hotspot like we have in my son’s C8 with an XP-G2.

Dale, the wish list is a great idea. I will see what I can implement to make that happen, it may be a little while.

Scooby, based on what you just said, I think you should stick with the XM-L2 for the P60. It will have a tighter beam than the S2 with an XM-L2 but not nearly as tight as a C8 with and XP-G2.

Thanks. I anticipated that the XM-L2 would be a good match. Now, to avoid spending more money on supplies to build a Convoy M1 or a XinTD C8…

The new stock is now available on the store.

Also, there is a special MT-G2 discount going on right now, $18.75 w/ a Zener Mod DIY kit. You can thank Old-Lumens for this one!

(when these run out, I have more on the way.)

Man, I didn’t need to see this! Since you have XM-L2 U2 1D on 20mm Noctigons in stock, I just had to buy a Convoy M1 host and NLITE flashed driver to go with the emitter.

Your new email notifications for new stock being available worked well.

Hey little boy, want some candy? lol

(easy for me to say, with yet another $70 hole in my wallet)

[but I NEEEEED this stuff!]

{I can quit anytime I want to.}

Ordered 2 more as I’m afraid these offers will run out soon too :smiley:

Hey guys, got the wish list function working. Let me know if you have any trouble with it. You have to be logged in to see your wish list and you can save items to it from any of the item pages. From the wish list you can either delete the item or add it directly to your cart.

Sweeet! That was FAST! I honestly don’t know how you find the time to do all the things you do!

Y’all might find this funny…last night I was taking pics of the moon and it was cold out. I had the M6 in my jacket pocket so figured I’d turn it on in the pocket to warm up my hand. Simple enough, right? Burned 3 neat holes in the lining of my jacket pocket within seconds! lol Bought set myself on fire taking pictures of the moon, geez!

Hand froze up on me, trigger finger wouldn’t respond to press the remote shutter button. What a wimp huh? lol, had to quit. Couldn’t get the shot through the fixed f/10 aperture of the scope once the eclipse made it dark. :frowning: Moon was moving too fast across the film plane, shutter had to be too slow, even at 6400ISO. I tried. 2 hours in the cold and I could barely hold a toothbrush to get ready for bed, fingers were in rebellion.

Awesome pictures and very cool if frightening effects from the light. Ooh I can’t wait until mine comes.

Yes, these lights will melt right through most dark polyester materials, even from 6" away. It's like holding a mini magnifying glass up to it.

NOW he tells me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool story and pics Dale!
Thanks for sharing.

Could of been worse, could of shoved it in your pants pocket!

Thanks for the photos, was totally overcast here.

Honey, what happened down there?! :open_mouth:

….

Ok, no more flashlights. :expressionless:

The electronic side switch engages very easily, even a loose jacket pocket can turn it on and a long press from off will have it come on in Turbo mode if you’re getting the level 2 mod.

I’m wondering if it might be possible to put a switch on it, just for safety. Too much power involved with some very serious cells to have anything go wrong here…

Very nice pictures. I showed it to my seven year old and he loved it.

Awesome sight last night. Watched the moon go from full to a sliver to blood soaked.

Who could see with all that smoke? And the smell of freshly burned Dale!

I couldn’t resist.