• Very well built
  • o rings lubed
  • price
  • XML Emiter

Cons:

• No modes
  • Ringy beam

Features / Value:★★★

This light has only one mode, i would like it had low mode also. It has simple design and i rly like it. Due to small size it has small reflector. Comes with a lanyard. It feature a XML emitter. Not much of futures on this one but it is dam good light, for my pocket to cary in.

Design / Build Quality: ★★★★★

Flashlight is rly nice made, smooth aluminium body with no visible imperfections.The flashlight disassembles completly, allowing access to the pill, switch, and refector without a lot of work.Led emitter is secured in place whit thermal glue on a quite thick and solid brass pill, it conects to batery with a spring on the base of the driver so flat top cells are usable, and both protected and un-protected cells. The threads were lubed, and it had grease on the O-rings.

Battery Life: ★★★★★

Did not try to do a runtime but should be 1h+, coz it is only 1.3A driven max on freshly charged cells.

Light Output: ★★★★

This lamp gives a nice flooded light, since it has a shallow smooth reflector the beam is ringy. It is only 1.3Amps driven but it gives alot more light then my Trustfire R5-A3.

Summary: ★★★★

With this light, I am very pleased. Quality is excellent, it is completely dismantlable it is simple and great pocket XML thet uses one 18650.

Thank ikocuba,

Nice review. I thought this is a budget light forum, how come I am spending more and more $. The more reviews I read, the smaller my bank account.

it is like this you get one cheap light, then you read about all those nice lights, and then light mania starts :D

It looks like it's 1:1 clone of the Fandyfire 2100, minus the emitter and bezel. Nice looking light. Needs to be driven harder. Mine will have 2,8 amp driven U2 shortly.

I have dozen of 2.8 Amps drivers but not gona mod it whit it coz i like it is not driven so hard, this small body wouldnt take thet amps esy

Bdw where did you got yours U2 bin?

These from KD

Thanks for the review, sounds like a good efficient torch rather than a pocket rocket. Will put the money I might have spent on this toward a neutral or warm XM-L torch.

Agreed, very handsome light! Pity it doesn't have more modes and a higher "High".

Thanks for the review ikocuba! Nice job. Frontpage'd and Sticky'd. BTW, the product link to Manafont is wrong. Want me to change it for you?

Nice and simple looking light. Add a low low mode with a medium, minus the strobe will make this the perfect budget 18650 pocket light!

How high will this light go ? What does 1.6 amps give you for lumens? Is that making it less than 400 lumens?

I think Match made nice chart to compare XML emitter and how much lumens it produce at difrent amps so chek it out i dont have ways to chek lumens.

You’re looking at @ 580 Lumen with 1.6A at the emitter. Take into account driver loss and you are still getting @ 500 lumens with 1.6A at the tail.

Looks like it has all the same brass pieces as the yezel . So the only difference could be the emitter or driver .

how is the tint ? green?..why not use a fine mist of clear coat or hairspray on the reflector to give it a mild orange peel if it's ringy ?

Aspherics nead to be distanced from light source at exact point or no use of them, it is call i think focal point.And aspherics make rly ugly beam, and you can get almost the same efect whit right size reflector, for this big led is beter to use wider reflector then narow and deep one.I tryed one from HS-802 and it doesnt work rly good compared to more wide ones thet arnt so deep.And this is rly small light and i think emiter is to close to lrns for asperic to wor if so smalll aspheric would do any good in this small size.

Where can I buy an orange peel reflector to suit this light?

i brought one, should be ok to use to pre start trucks at work in the early hours of the morning

What's the length and diameter of this light?

Uniquefire UF-2100 T6 1-Mode Memory LED Flashlight (18650)

click on the above link measurements are just under the pictures

Thanks!

I'm considering the DD group-buy, and didn't think to check other retailers..