Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Unfortunately there’s no BCC available on our PM system.

+1  Bins :~ :zipper_mouth_face:

Anyone have any comparison between 3D (5000K) and 1A (6500K) I like Cool White, but is 6500k going to be too blue?

I thought my F30 with 3C (5000-5500K) was cool white, but 6500k seems like a blue.

Codes have been sent to everybody on the list :)

Please do not respond to the pm wit the code as it will respond to everybody as a group and people will end up with hundred of messages.

If for some reason you did not receive your code...feel free to pm me :)

Enjoy!

Just placed my order!!!

Got my code. The pictures on Banggood were awasome. Ordered my light of choice and pulled the trigger. Everything went smooth. Thank you all :party:

No code received :_(
It was my bin comment wasn’t it. :zipper_mouth_face: :smiley:

Anyone wish to sneak me the code? :santa:

Just placed order...to hell with the binnings,,,ordered the 5A

anyways. :D

I’m with Chuck. What’s the safest most affordable shipping to U.S.?

PM sent Halo :)

Placed my 2 orders for CW (1A in my case) as I like white with a blueish tinge.

Note - as I’m in the UK I specifically made two separate orders (with free shipping) because that keeps us within the UK tax and duty free import limits (around £18 sterling including shipping last time I checked). Other UK peoples may wish to do the same.
I do hope (in case Banggood are reading) that my orders are NOT combined for shipping.

Great job everyone who’s contributed.
STL

Torch Bought, 1xNW 3D :slight_smile: thanks for making it happen.

The time has finally arrived.

@Dustin,

Better slap your spelling checker :slight_smile:

-Chuck

I was able to select both the 5A and 3D when I placed my order. And it shows up as such on the invoice detail. Of course what I receive could be different but at least it shows correctly on the invoice.

Thanks! Bugsy ol’ pal!

Ordered a 5A

Yeh, to clarify, I had asked about numbers on the binnings...but no info forthcame..so I went with the 5A regardless of bin details...3D was probably little brighter,,but I'm fixated with the "lil rosy tint"... :D :D

Oh, and my invoice showed 5A so no problem there.

Bugsy36-

Ever have such a great response to a group buy like this one? Great job BTW….

I ordered mine, code worked fine… thanks

They corrected that from the last time with the X6-SE where every tint required a different order. As of their Saturday...all tints are available :)