BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

there won’t be a damm thing anyone can do so don’t worry about it and don’t forget it when the next time comes.
the copper was so nice i bought an alum set just now even though i know i should wait.
the lights are very nice so congrats to the designers for making a light that is “king of the hill”
i thought the box was a bit much at first but now i think it’s appropriate.
talk to banggood about doing a better job packing to prevent damage.

I agree with some of that Ken, and am not at all happy about it either. 400 is 400 and that is that. Limited Edition, say it and mean it or just leave it at Special Edition and be done with it.

The “team” doesn’t control what happens in China. There is so much that goes on that we don’t even know about, and in the end they will do what they wish. As I’ve said before, copyright law means nothing to them anywhere else so why should there be propriety in flashlights? I won’t buy anything else Manker, not if I know they’re behind it. These lights turned out pretty well, have to admit, but there was so much that they did without approval and it’s apparently still going on.

Remember one thing though. We did not hire these lights done on commission. As such, what/when/where/who/why/how remains at their discretion. It’s really as simple as that. Unscrupulous? Perhaps. Business as usual, certainly.

@Myhken: Please drop the subject.

sb56637: Ken has a valid point here. After all the fuss about Limited Edition and “ONLY 400” and secret codes to purchase, Neal has a public code and a 15% off advertisement on his home page. It’s not rocket science, if all 400 were spoken for, what is Neal selling?

Ken has a point and if it is what it seems to be then Neal/Banggood/Manker have some questions to answer, but I’m not sure that’s what got Ken reprimanded. I see it all got deleted but where Ken crossed the line was with how he was assigning blame for the situation.

It is VERY simple. Obviously, not all 400 codes have been used. Because they were spoken for does not = purchased.

We have sent out the codes MANY times, and then some extra…but there are STILL some of the lights available.

As long as there is a waiting list 40 deep, there should be no public advertisement or code. When those 40 are off the list, then what remains is fair game.

Dale…if you had only asked, you would have known that those 40 have ALREADY been sent a code.

I’m #33 on the waitlist and I’ve received/used a code, so I’m sure everyone on the waitlist has also

Is that the wrong word or a clever neologism? In either case, I like it. :slight_smile:

too funny!

Hi!

I seem to be too late for the party but are there still any unused codes? If yes, I would like to be added to the waitlist for the Stainless Steel & Copper, no box version.

Can someone PM me if there’s any codes left for box + SS / Cu in CW, might grab another set, in absolute love with my nw set

Hello,
Many thanks to those responsible persons who made the great flashlight.

But unfortunately was damaged during transport, the box is completely destroyed.

Look at the photos. (unfortunately I do not know how to insert pictures)

Have taken contact with Banggood but ask me 500BG points for it.

Am very disappointed. ( excuse my English)

Hi,
I know I’m way too late!
But still: if there’s a code for an unboxed cu/ss set in 1A left, I would love to have it.
Thanks
Wolf

I ordered two ss/cu sets on 23/01/16. Since January the twentyfifth the Status is “processed through sort facility”.
I read a couple of Posts where People complain about damaged items, hence i meanwhile got disquiet .
What if the postman comes and it is obvious that the external packaging shows a damage? Should i refuse delivery and document it by taking photos? Only to know what to do in the worst case. I`ve got a shipping insurance…

Could I ask how people with faulty lights are getting their issues resolved? I believe there was talk of waiting until after CNY and then seeking resolution as a group but I don’t know if this is what is actually happening?

If there are lights still available, for those without concerns of serial numbers, would it make it easier if the lights were just swapped out by Banggood/Manker?

Not wishing to stir the pot but I don’t think I’m the only one who has concerns that any suggested fixes may include soldering and such, that I’m simply unable to do.

Chris

Thanks for the tips :). The coating on mine was wearing off, albeit unevenly leaving a splotchy patina. I’d like to remove all of the coating in order to develop an even patina.

Do you think acetone would do the trick easily? If not, I’ve got some Flitz metal polish around I could try as well.

Cheers,
David

My dog is there to defend me. But it often seems that my dog is walking me rather than me walking the dog. :smiley:

If there are any more BLF codes for the SS/Cu I’m interested. Don’t need a box.