Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

Not out of stock for me. Try re-loading the page.

Ordered my four via the affiliate link
Thanks the

Paid for Netherlands Post and tracking as my last order from Gearbest never arrived and they are now ignoring my emails

Order placed with some more items, got also tracking.

Ordered mine (12) via the affiliate link.
Thanks!

I ordered my two. :crown:

Thanks, _the_ & GearBest!

(Let's hope GearBest actually ships this one.) :p

The Gearbest ad states an output of 240 lumens with a “circuitry” of 0.7A and a working voltage of 1.5V.

Is that right?

That doesn’t match up with the tests of the sample .

Thanks _the_ one and only. You have to love the Aussie dollar lately.

Put me on the list, please, 1 with engraving.

Using the aff link.Thanks the.

Been waiting and now my 3 are ordered.

Though I’ve never had trouble before I opted for tracking and insurance; I don’t want nothin happenin to these babies!

Phil

Thanks for your time and effort the. Ordered my two with the aff link :wink:

Thanks the! Got mine ordered (non-aff). Just kiddin’ :wink:

I’ve never had a little shirt pocket light! Should come in handy :slight_smile:

Ordered the two I was hoping for on the long waiting list :slight_smile: thanks a bunch for making this happen! It’s now on gearworst to dispatch the babies, hope they can get it right this time…

I’m sure calling them “gearworst” will help them get your order right. :slight_smile:

+1

Used affiliate link to order the six engraved flashlights I had reserved (#231-236).

Thanks, _the_!!

I’m happy for those who don’t have a nice light already, or dozens of them, who are ordering this one. Or for those who will gift them. I was all set to place my order when I started thinking. How many of these lights do I already have? Enuf, that’s for sure. Even at a great price of of only $7, I’m saying NO. Why would I get one? I have to say NO more and more now. Great offerings at HKE flash sale! Just say NO!

Only light I might be interested in is this one Richard e-mailed me about:

Here are some options::

XP-L w/ Modified Carclo: $190. This would be insanely floody and highest lumens option—-probably around 13,000-14,000 OTF even with the modified optics losses.

OH YEAH!

Ordered my two thanks very much.

About to order mine…. does anyone know if the “America Express Direct” shipping option comes with tracking or not?

thanks
Keith