GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Please put me down for another one (already at #3).

By my count, the last 6 orders puts us over the hump.

GB Heaven! :heart_eyes: :smiley: :bigsmile: :money_mouth_face: :slight_smile:

EDIT: Make that total count up to number 52. Monanza signed up while I was writing this message.

Ok got willie/total 4,
Mitko/total 2,
emarkd,
Gerrit,
Tete,
Tarvos,
monanza /total 2,

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Put me down for 1 more TE please.

Got ya for another Sparkey, thanks again

After much ‘do I , don’t I’ the flip of a coin sorted it out………I’m in for one - TE please!

Got ya down for 1 TE, thanks

he he :slight_smile: am I missed something is this the same thread or giveaway ??

WOW this was like watching a really boring thriller movie, that all the sudden got SUPER INTENSE today.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up so far to make this happen.

David

Put me down for one please. TE

Got ya added, TE and thanks

:open_mouth:

Well we have reached the minimum number needed for this GB to happen, as of today.

I will let everyone know when we can start ordering, as soon as I have all the information needed, to get everything going.

It looks like we will have this done before :santa: at this rate after all.

Again my THANKS to everyone for helping make this happen.

David

I think people really start to gain interest in group buys once they seem immenent, no? I bet we’ll break 75 easy now that this is a thing that’s actually going to happen.

I think you are correct…….it started slow, but then as more signed up it has gained momentum.

Thanks for putting this together. I was worried there for awhile (shame on me for losing faith) and this news is awesome. If my finances go well enough fast enough I’ll grab one more for my brother, but I’m good2go for the one I signed on for.

Yaaaaaay for BLF!

Phil

Glad to do this GB.

I really love the older model M24 I have already, that is why I wanted to do this particular light.

Maxtoch still has to get these all put together and do any testing/tweaking needed, with the higher amp driver and new emitter in them, so hopefully they can get it done fairly soon.

I was told by Amanda (Maxtoch) that they will be making up the lights and doing thorough testing before we can start buying, I did not however get a definite date on when.

I have an email in , to see if they can give a good estimate timewise, when we may be able to get the codes, to start giving out to the ones who sign up before they are ready to ship.

please put me down for one. No pref

gat ya and thanks

robo,

i noticed in your video the lower modes had some PWM. I dont mind that as long as the frequency is high. Is that the case?

Apologies if this has been answered already