Quad 24mm Copper TPAD DTP

Yes we use wide trace but also 3 oz thick for plenty of capacity

Cheers

Mark

Sweet.

...and make the center hole wider than Dsche did. I admit that I got into trouble by modding the board for four individually addressable leds (5 wires, I had to ream the hole quite a bit) but if it has no disadvantage, it is nice to have it wider in the first place.

Agreed, the 3oz traces are perfect and a larger center hole would be super nice. I always bore out the hole so I can use 18ga wire leads. :slight_smile:

Any updates?

yes we will have the 20mm Quad and 20mm triple available this month. We have decided to market this pretty much through Richard at Mountain Electronics as our freight costs dont appeal much to this forum. So looking forward to first samples but looks good right now
Cheers
Mark

Very nice to hear Mark! The little X5 in a quad configuration is simply awesome! Can’t wait for others to find this out…

I wonder what the circuit options will be. I’d prefer either 2s2p or 4p or both.

Shipping from the States to Aus is going to be expensive. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for working with RMM to give us a US source.

will still be available in Aus Steve
Cheers
Mark

all in series
all in parallel
Ind Addressable
Cheers
Mark

Excellent!! I have a few lights ready to be modded with quad.

I dream everyday about modding my X5 Cu into a quad, but no one has made a heatsink yet :-(( (I sent you a PM regarding this but I guess the message system is not 100% functional yet)

The 3 up

The quad

Cheers
Mark

Can the peg holes be slotted to the edge of the board for use with the khatod 24/35 mm quad optics or are there traces outside of the optic peg holes? DIY option, of course.

Any update? I’m excited about the quad.

yes they are almost made hoping for a shipping number anytime
Cheers
MARK

Excellent! I’m almost out of Dsche’s mcpcbs. :slight_smile:

I still have 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: I should go to bed :-/

Any chance of a XML2/XHP50 version?