Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I haven’t been waiting in vain. I’ve been waiting in SC, USA :stuck_out_tongue:

Phil

Some would say that’s the same thing SawMaster… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

Haha
Wow missed it but dang 10K posts in this thread.
Let’s try to get better posts to lumens ratios from now on :smiley:

Top post count threads: http://budgetlightforum.com/recent-posts?order=comment_count&sort=desc

I thought cabfrank would have gotten the 10k post. Good job Mike C.

Ohh boy, I replied to your pm and your post in the NarsilM thread. I'm pretty sure there's no bug because I've got a triple channel working fine with NarsilM V1.0 and the Indicator LED. I posted the setups.h file (Setups OTR M3.h) I used in the NarsilM share.

Didn't hear this from djozz, but I'm sure could have missed it. No time for pm's yet, and skipped reading a few hundred posts, etc.

Ruined my day! :disappointed:
Oh well, snooze and lose.

@ The Miller,
I am already on the list at 1039, please add me for one more. Thank you.

Wooo Hooo…I got post #10016!! Wish I had a Q8 in my hands to help celebrate!! :beer:

Heheh yeah it will be a day of little celebration when people can finally hold their Q8!
Will update list later

Lexel, please do the triple channel driver things on the topic of Tom so it also means Tom only has to follow one thread on that and this thread for the Q8 with 1+fet driver, thanks!
(Edit some texts removed fornit mihht read to negative and that is not the intention)

Please, One For Me.

Thank You

Welcome to BLF!
Will update list later :slight_smile:

Thanks, a great project!

Sure will do!

Okay. I finally made a video showing how to go into Narsil and change the menu settings. It’s a lot longer than I wanted at 11:38, but that’s what it took. I showed the Narsil M instruction sheet so the settings you see in this video are what you’d need for the Q8. The video is dry, boring and dull to look at, but it gets the job done. Lol. I made it as basic and simple as I could. If you have any questions just ask me or on this thread and I’m sure someone can answer you.

The next video will be shorter and run through all the functions of the light, like battery check, how ramping works, what double, triple and quad clicks do, etc… I don’t care much for “Modes” as I think ramping is way better. So I don’t know too much about how modes operate. Frankly, I don’t even use all the features in Ramping. Lol. Batt check is cool. All the strobe stuff is useless to me, although it is still turned on in my light so I’ll cover that.

You can see the Narsil M chart at 3:45.

Nice
When on PC and updating the list I’ll add it to the Narsil post as well if you don’t mind.

Sure, no problem. I made it for people to see. All these new folks to Narsil, (what is it, 1500 now?), are gonna need to learn this stuff. It’s not too difficult once you get the hang of it. Once they try out the different settings and figure out what they like, they will probably never access the menu ever again. Lol

Another way we talk ourselves into buying more lights. Its cheaper…yeah thats it HAHAHA!

I will feel like i’m getting ripped off if I DONT buy it!

There you go! Look at all the money I’m saving!

:smiley:

I’m already on the list for one, could I bump that up to 2 Miller?