Noctigon Meteor M43 BLF Discount Buy - $50+ Discount! - MTN & Intl-Outdoor

I ordered a white 219c 80+. I have a tan one and it’s one of my favorite and most used lights. This has to be one of the best nightstand lights because of the brightness levels and super stability at tailstanding. Only gripe as a bedside light is that it can be sometimes a little hard to find the switch in the dark. But that can be illuminated if you don’t mind the light.

I own two Meteors and absolutely love them! :heart_eyes:

They’re by far my favorite lights in my modest collection.

I still grin each time I hold the button for momentary turbo. :smiley:

I like the tint of the 5000k 80+ 219C better than the XP-G2 S3 3D, but the’re both beautiful.

It’s taking a great deal of self-control to resist buying a third one… :person_facepalming:

Anyone who’s been on the fence about getting a Meteor should jump on this deal!

I didn’t take much convincing I ordered the full 219C ET white meteor. Excited to take this on a hiking trip replacing my Lumintop SD75

Yep, jumped on this deal!

The savings pushed me over the edge in acquiring a “Production Light Hall of Flame” candidate.

Thanks, Richard.

Hey! A couple of weeks ago I took those two lights for a walk in the woods myself. Two amazing beasts. Contrasting awesomeness: the Meteor gets so warm so quickly due to the shear raw power in a tiny package, whereas the SD75 only gradually warms up due to the massiveness, even with a high output. Both are amazing. However, the Meteor only has a parasitic drain of 20 microA, whereas my SD75 has a parasitic drain of 6.3 mA (!). I decided to take the batteries out of my SD75.

sure glad for the $50 off coupon or it would have been over $200 for me as I had to purchase cells also. If one already has cells it’s only like $128 from IO - that’s a really nice price, but u have to wait longer. When this light first came out I placed an order for it from IO, then started getting sick for spending so much on a flashlight, so I cancelled the order. I still feel sick about spending this $ on a flashlight but it is one of a kind, and I can always sell it. Got the grey 219C 70+ CRI. Ordered this morning, looking for a shipped e-mail from Lisa but with all the orders it will most like be tomorrow. Hoo-yah!

Richard’s latest - 30, 000 lumens???

Glad I ordered this morning, this is almost sold out!

Yeah, only 9 left out of 44 pieces in about 18 hours…(Mountain Electronics)

Son of a crap. I should have waited a year to buy one.

No way for this light to work with the 30Q Flats?

Edit: Sorry, should have read the bottom of the link about cells…

Damn it, i just bought an armytek predator and a sphere for reviews, now i have to make a pause in buying stuff. Someday i will get that thing in sand color, its kind of the holy grail :smiley: the only light i would spend more than 80 dollars for. A xp-g3 high cri version would be nice

Don’t feel too bad. Literally only a week ago, I received my additional two Meteors. Paid full price. Ugh… Such is life (I’m not complaining; I feel blessed that I can afford it). But then again, the Meteor is one of the very few rare items that I’m proud of having paid full price. It’s that good :wink:

Thanks for showing this! Looks like a mighty emitter in it’s own right. This is the first im seeing measurements.

You guys keep costing me money. :smiling_imp:

Dark Gray Nichia 219CT 83CRI ordered from IO since MTN didn’t have that emitter in stock.

It’s a good thing I already have four 30Q button tops on order from BG. :smiling_imp:

I couldn’t resist any longer. Stone white Nichia 219CT ordered from IO. :person_facepalming:

In anticipation of receiving my Meteor I have been watching some videos on the UI, one by Richard himself, one by Vinh, and another on Youtube. I don’t feel any of these have been ‘in depth’ however. Surely with as many of these lights that have been sold, someone has come across a great video, or even made one, no? Of the videos I saw none have even shown a strobe mode on the light! I think there is even a red, green, blue, beacon mode according to the manual.

anybody come across anything? thanks.

patrick

Me too.I have bought 18 lights this year.Yes,I think they are many,so it is time to relax. :slight_smile:
(You see,that they are my first lights).

does this mean a new noctigon meteor is soon to be released….?

Yep, sure you can ask :slight_smile: I already own a Meteor with 5000k XP-L HI LEDs that is quite similar to the xpg2 version but with more power and a bit uglier beam pattern. I am a great fan of the Japanese LEDs so in the most perfect light I am aware of I try the LEDs I fancy, that’s all. For the future I am even thinking about the good old 219B but performance wise it’s a huge degrade and not that much better on the CRI side I guess.