FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

I suspect more sizes of 26650 will work than 21700. A long 21700 will probably compress the springs too much and they are double springs so not as forgiving. Also, 21700 might be a bit loose but the fit will be so tight I doubt it rattles. You can be sure if 18650/26650 fits that button top or protected 21700 will not

My NW should arrive today. I will measure tail current and CCT/CRI/DUV of LED.

Can measure Lux/Lumen and let us know how well centered the LED is?

Good luck with it,Good day,Off to work my vigorous part time job! :smiley:

Has anyone measured the lumens on turbo yet? Of the neutral white model specifically?

Yes, in post #1549.

Received my nw today got 9.15A and 235,000kcd @10m using 26650 Shockli 30A 5500mah 4.19V.

+1 to all of that.

I got mine yesterday, actually more impressive than I was anticipating. Props to Astrolux and Banggood on this one.

Yes, its status has changed yet again. A few days ago, the “Pre-order” label and count were removed and the grayed button was again active, but out of stock if you tried to add it to your cart, but I see that it’s now back to a disabled preorder status. I don’t know what this means, if anything, but Banggood seems to change it occasionally.

I ordered mine via the Banggood app, though I uninstalled the app afterward as I don’t trust these types of apps. You might try the app to see if you can still pre-order it there.

:+1: :beer:

Cool. We are seeing some consistent results. (235kcd = 970 meters)

It’s nice to see so many people really testing their lights with amp draws and lux meters, etc…

I was about to say the same thing - this light is incredible!Furthest throwing torch I own!I have BLF GT Mini to compare it to - FT03 destroys it by ease!I think it throws 900m ±.Insane flashlight!Insane deal for only 30$ ! I am overpleased :slight_smile:

My CW GT Mini measured 769 meters, so about 200 meters less than this NW FT03.

Only 26% more throw than the GT mini. Still amazing considering the price and it should be insane when dedomed. Has anyone found out the exact PCB size?

Edit: just realised it’s a NW so it should be a bit more that 26%. Also, it was measured by two different ppl.

135kC vs 235kC isn’t 26%.I own both Ft03 is far better Thrower. Both mine are NW

This may be a redundant question, but we (understandably) can’t see the exact setup in the photo and I’m wondering how most people create a low-resistance current shunt across the tail that provides fairly accurate results. What do you use?

So with 235kC it destroys Catapult V6 with ease :slight_smile: 30$ it’s just insane deal!

CORRECT. The difference is 42.56%

If someone dedome the sst 40 it will be interesting to see the results :slight_smile: