Anduril ... 2?

This is what I did so far. It's not all updated but a start. I dnld'ed Inkscape and modded a few things.

Updates to be done I'm aware of:

• "Simple" deserves a full state of it's own. Think Factory Reset hold time is now 4 secs.
  • BattCheck now has a cfg
  • Sure there's more left out or not explained clearly
  • Ooops, Ramp cfg is 7H now

Very good work so far :+1: .
Could you upload it in high resolution please.

Again with updates, little bigger - tried at least:

Link to .png and .svg files: Anduril 2 Drawings on google drive here

ive flashed anduril2 on all my flashlights fw3 series now
running perfectly for me

managed to get my programmer working , took backups of all my flashlights

had even a rev1 fw3a one of the first batches, only original had moonlight mode on electronic lockout, low power and not 2 powers on lock out

So, ToyKeeper did not reply to my PM so far. I have now completed the entire Andúril 2.0 UI diagram, reflecting all features mentioned in the text manual from TK. Double-lines are meant to indicate functionalities for Advanced UI only. Single lines apply for any of both UIs. This is my first draft. Feel free to comment, to rant, to unleash all your criticism...

Supplemental information: I did not manage to do this in Inkscape until now. Not sure if Copy 'n Paste from Powerpoint will do the job or if everything needs to be done from scratch again.

Thanks for the hard work.
Do you have a high resolution version?

I could create a pdf file and upload it onto my Google Drive sharepoint. But for now I want to wait if it's worth to continue from here. :-))

Copy&Paste from PowerPoint will be a bitmap, not vector. Usually you can't go to vector from bitmaps so easy.

Think why SVG is important is full scalability without loss of quality. However a high res graphic bitmap, like PNG may do for now, least a good starting point, but may not work out as well for publishing in a manual.

Nice work :beer:

I’ve heard talk of a disco mode regarding aux leds and in reference to a D4V2 running Anduril 2, is it no longer a feature?

Still is, I forgot it was there.

Personally, I feel its really overwhelming at first sight.
I suppose you should simplify it by, for example, moving the "Version check" and "Factory reset" to the bottom of the diagram, leaving more space for the Simple UI stuff.

Another thing would be deleting things like arrows 5C and 4H from lockout. Diagram for the Simple UI should contain the basic functions for the light in that mode, where the more advanced knowledge can be obtained from reading the manual. That way, learning the Simple UI will be easier and.. simpler.

Some people will probably only use the Simple UI, so it would be important to not get them discouraged, just by looking at the diagram itself.
Other than that, I think you covered most and not if all the things that needed to be in the Anduril 2 diagram.

The diagram for the Simple UI can be found on Post #2. What you're looking at is the diagram for the full UI w/c is meant to visualize all of the light's function.

Copied to clipboard!
Copied to clipboard!
Copied to clipboard!
Copied to clipboard!
Copied to clipboard!

Reading the full manual is good for learning the UI, but I like having a full diagram with all functions for quick reference.

Too many words in this post, i’m overwhelmed. Please reduce by 50% and i will consider reading :innocent:

Oh thank you for the link. Those photos weren't loading for me before. Now I can see them.

I totally agree. Now, as I look at the Lux-Perpetua's diagram, it doesn't seem as bad as I previously mentioned.

Think this is a better Simple UI diagram here: https://www.ff-light.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=77

For some reason I'm not seeing any of TK's pics/png's, so not sure what is in post #2.

Using the FF link directly:

Maybe it’s best to derive a separate UI diagram for SIMPLE UI only. The one taken from the FF website is nice but lacks some important features like tint ramp, access to moonlight/low, access to Advanced UI or factory reset. Moreover, the grey part for turbo can be removed as it is inaccessible in SIMPLE UI.

Eventually, a small cheat sheet with the SIMPLE UI on the front side and the ADVANCED/FULL UI on the back side might be the best outcome? I have seen that Fireflies sends the lights with a small printed card of the Andúril UI. Maybe this could be a nice option for Hank‘s lights, too.