3 volt XHP50.2

Yes, this led makes hotrodding sooo simple, if it is easy lumens that you are after, this is it at the moment. :slight_smile:
(until the 3V 70.2 shows up)

IRA 3volt 50.2 Lexel T/A Narsil Infineon 18awg every thing….p.i.t.a.

Yep this light can handle it well…… :+1:

Ohhh, man, you beat me by a mile! Got any #'s? Wondering what that setup would do in amps alone.

Don't you like the chunkiness of that light? It's like a custom made rig by Dale or the Mrs with that thick copper plug in there.

Dales Mrs is pretty clever. :slight_smile:

18.77amps and 4000lm on a IJOY 26650.

It’s a Tank of a light. I have had it for awhile, seen a few different LED’s and it had a 2x26350 XHP50 (better tint, cleaner tighter beam, closely shaved and diffused the silicone) in it last, with the tactical UI….

I would of liked the Tactical FWD Switch UI (like in my L6’s) for spot/ sweeping, maybe later machine the shelf flat the whole inside diameter and run a 26-32mm board, get a new lens from FlashlightLens.com - Your source for high quality glass and acrylic flashlight lenses. - Flashlightlens.com - Online Store but Im gonna play with it awhile first, It’s a keeper…. mmmmm…maybe… :smiley:

It is really a shame that the Q8 extension tube is not happening!
A Q8 with L4P ledboard, Blue springs,extension tube (8p), thick wires and 4x 3V XHP50.
Would be a badass sodacan hotrod (and with +60 amps also a perfect instant waterheater if you are out in the wild).

Forced to refuse previous application, ordered from KD

Nice KB! I expected those amps and lumens, though thought little higher in lumens at that amp level - are those ANSI (maukka) calibrated? If so, then it's right where I expected.

Yea I'd say it's the perfect light for this LED in a single setup, least for handling the heat.

Steve - I didn't see it that way, but guess it came out that way...

Yeah Tom the T/A tube is Maukka calibrated, the light is sitting on top of the centering ring, I get the best reading just below the inner lip it rests on, so I’d expect just a bit more output, it was just a quick read between 3 of my 26650’s. I checked the amp pull with my Fluke clamp on.

KawiBoy1428,

I rigged up my dual switch C8F 21700’s with a custom build of Anduril that comes on to the last memorized brightness when you connect power/use fwd switch. It’s possible!

I was going to order 3 bare LED’s and shipping to the US was $18. More than the product amount. I guess I can understand the cost but I’ll be passing on the 3V 50.2’s.

If you don’t want to pay shipping you can buy from Kaidomain? Should be free shipping.

Impressive results, I have one of those Q8 mcpcb’s, that sounds like an interesting project once a 3A or 3D bin is available.

Wasn’t aware they were carrying them as well. Thanks.

Yea they just starting stocking them a few days ago but they only have the cold white tint for now.

Noticed they only have 6500K. I will wait for a 5000K or warmer.

Another annoying thing is that shipping increases as the number of LEDs increases, even if it’s just bare LEDs. I seriously doubt that the package size for bare LEDs varies that much.

Right now they don’t even have that… Stock is out, pre-order only.

Matt at Adventure Sport Flashlights is carrying them. He is in Missouri. He only has the CW right now, but I expect others as they become available.

As time goes by I believe they will be sold by more places.

Just popped in a 30T to test the amp pull using the Fluke 36 and then the UT210E using an 8awg jumper. Had the light against the bench top and close to the chest on the last one, shirt started smelling weird, like burning fabric softener and chest hair, the beam got really freaking
hot…fast… HOT! :cry:

kaidomain doesnt have stock anymore…