3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

I think the initial run of 1500 is already reserved and in manufacturing… but I’m sure there will be an overrun of additional units for those who didnt reserve sooner. I just dont know how many… by the sounds of it, they could easily sell another 250 of them.

Good guess. :wink: The batch being produced is 1750pcs and we are at 1592pcs reserved so far - still some up for grabs.

We are prepared to produce 3rd batch if needed, but MOQ for that is again 500pcs. Let’s see if there’s still enough demand after this GB…

Nice! Do I win something for being spot on? LOL. Like the now defunct LightsCastle Guessing King game?

Side note: dang that’s a lot of pre-ordered flashlights! Glad I put my reservation in.

Yes, between this and the Astrolux A01 group buy, there seems to be a lot of demand for 1xAAA lights.

I wonder if there’s demand for AA lights? (My favourite.)

I used to be into both single AA as well as single AAA size lights, but my recent splurge is almost strictly single AAA-size lights. I've found they're MUCH better for holding them in a mouth when needed - and aiming them that way as well.

I did however just get my first couple of 18650 lights, since I have the batteries on hand anyways for my vaping hobby. Of course they're more for when the power goes out at the apartment. All pocket rockets, naturally, but all more than 1 mode for any extended outages.

Nothing beats that AAA format for EDC though, including a separate super-small super-light multi-mode one for on the keychain (without ripping off the steering column when going over bumps, that is ;) ).

... And another question since this is my first group buy dealio. Is there anything in place to make sure the people reserving them, get what they reserved?

About AA vs AAA… I don’t recall where I read it, but I remember reading that Olight’s most popular item ever is the i3 series of 1xAAA lights. And those Maglite Solitaires seem to be sold everywhere. And by sheer numbers, I think the BLF-348 is BLF’s most popular group buy item ever. So I’m guessing that 1xAAA is probably the most popular form factor for flashlights.

However, the smaller end of 1xAA lights are also very nice, 3X the capacity with only a small increase in size. For example, the L3 L10 is a very nice item. And Illumn is making a custom 1xAA / 14500 light for enthusiasts, using a 219C emitter. Keep an eye out for that one. :slight_smile:

Oh, and there are some efforts under way to make BLF drivers in 14mm/15mm sizes for AA/14500 lights. Those might eventually lead to very nice custom items.

I’ll take one engraved, no box and 5 non-engraved, no box please.

I’ll take 2 with boxes no logo. Also 1 without box

1 engraved with box
2 engraved without box

1 non-engraved without box, please.

GOOD NEWS! The lights have arrived to GearBest warehouse and are available for ordering!

I’ll send you all a PM with links and coupons for ordering. This will take a while, as the new forum SW forces me to send the PMs in small batches. :frowning: Please wait patiently.

paid now my two reserved flashlights… I’m the first… I will win something? :smiley:

I put in an order for the two I was on the list for. Thanks for the second chance to get in on this light.

Ordered my light :wink: Thanks everyone!

My order is done. Thank you !

Ordered my single one (with a box). Never used GearBest before as I had heard bad things about them. I somehow had it in my head that you’d be using BangGood…. :slight_smile:

Oh, had I signed up for this GB? Well, it was a couple of weeks ago, so maybe not so surprising that I've forgotten it... :p One light ordered, thanks _the_!

Ordered. This is nice for GB as I suspect many will add other items to their order like I did. Oh well………

(14) ordered per the list (over time)…thank you very much for the time spent giving us this opportunity!

I ordered 500, thanks.

Lol, just 3.
Thanks to everyone involved especially “the”.