UPDATES: 30th July 2018
a) Despite nothing has been decided yet about the emitter(s) of the FW3A, there is a possibility to have 2 emitters choice [XP-L HI 3D (~4875K) & LH351D 4000K 90CRI]. (See FW3A thread )
If that is the case, the person that will be randomly selected to win this GAW, will be able to chose the emitter for his/her prize .
b) RULE #5 of this GAW has changed.
Before: “5) if the winner doesn’t answer in a 24H period (more or less), I will draw a new winner through the same method as stated on point 4);”
NOW : “5) if the winner doesn’t answer in a 4 days period (more or less), I will draw a new winner through the same method as stated on point 4);”
For almost a year and half I’ve been learning a lot here, sharing some experiences, spending lots of money in lights that – if I thought deeply about that – I don’t “really” need :FACEPALM: , and I’ve also gained lights and other materials (from members and manufacturers)!
I am grateful for this and, in some way, I want to reciprocate all these things! Yeah, I know that it may be hard, but…I’ll try!
So, I´ve been thinking to make a Giveaway (my first) here on the Forum! At first I wasn’t sure about what to make, but I’ve been making my mind and ended up this decision!
I will GAW a FW3A flashlight!
Many of you are probably familiarized with the TLF / BLF special FW3A! For those who are not, here’s the thread where you can find more information and, eventually, subscribe to purchase a light as well: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/45538
The FW3A is a project that will take some time to be done (as you can read on that thread’s #1 post), and some aspects/specs are not defined yet! Hence the title of this GAW: “A GIVEAWAY that may take a while ”
Despite this, here are my definitions, conditions and rules for this GAW:
1) to be a member of BLF before this GAW’s opening (new members subscribed on BLF after this GAW opening time will not be considered);
2) say that you are IN for the GAW in a creative way, always complying with BLF rules (I will not assess creativity, I just find it entertaining );
3) the GAW starts today (19th april) and ends when I receive the notification to pay and ship the 2nd light I subscribed for on FW3A’s thread ;
4) when I get that notification, I will draw the winner on the 3rd attempt at https://www.random.org/ . The winner’s name will be posted here (on the top of post #2 ) and I will contact the winner via PM to proceed to the correct light’s shipment;
5) if the winner doesn’t answer in a 4 days period (more or less), I will draw a new winner through the same method as stated on point 4);
6) I will update post #2 with the list of people that are IN. Numbers will be from 33 to “N” (just because );
7) to keep the thread easy to follow and to update, please avoid making multiple posts / comments (this is a forum and we are free to comment, so this is just a kind request to easy my task);
8) After the GAW is over, title will change and a post will be writen to inform about it.
If you have any doubt, feel free to ask!
Thanks BLF members for all the knowledge sharing and also the funny moments one can experience here
Best regards 8^)